Reviews for Burning the Midnight Oil
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This fic was honest, sintamental, and cute all at once. You delve into the complexity of both Clark and Lex in a way that few fic writers accomplish. You are able to build to the "I love you" s and make the characters earn them, and give the words full impact rather than over using them. I admire those skills.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Awwww, this was too sweet! I loved it! Nice work!

Peace Out! _
with a smile on our lips chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really liked this story.
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
QZXCDERKSDVDVEA.

Oh my goodness! 33

Cute, cute, CUTE. :DD

And this is like, the only Clex fanfic on this site that's actually well-written!
freakydarling77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Hey, I loved your take on Clark's intellectual skills... Not many writers put enough emphasis on that, I think. Anyway, great story!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aw! It is so sweet and sappy...tear! Great writing, Kudos!
soda'slover chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
That was so sweet and romantic!
Lexappeal chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
That was amazingly cute :) loved it hehe
moonshine chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
omg so fing cute! wonderful job. you really brought out their characters...so flawless. glad i found this story
cinafran chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Hey, I like your writing style, it's awesome. Don't much like the subject, but hey, everyone has their own opinions. Just thought I'd let you know that you've got some of the best writing skills I have seen on this site.
Melenna chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
beautifully put together, and a great way to handle a familiar topic. are you writing anymore?

Mel
tp96 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Very,very sweet.
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Nice; pure, unadulterated sappy fluff. Really good story. I guess it would be really hard to have a childhood like Clark's. Oh! You just inspired me for a new story! Thank you, Sorrel! Awesome story!
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
aw this is so cute
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!