Reviews for Tears on the Balcony
honestly, i keep coming back to this again and again! your trilogy is definitely the best jily/maurader era fic in this whole site. your writing is so incredibly real and honestly it hits me so hard because i cry every time i read this story. i hope your passion for writing never dies!
Concerned chapter 32 . 8/15
Know this story is super old, but rereading it now after nearly a decade, and holy hell, I cant get over how much gas-lighting of Lily there is. Its actually absurd
I love this book. Can not wait to read the sequel. This is the most intresting Lily, James and the marouders book I have ever read. You really have a talent. Do not waste it. Thank you for showing me their relationship in your perspective because it is a good one. Keep on going. Thank you. You are the best
Kim Richards chapter 49 . 4/8
Yes! Finally. After 49 chapters. Now the fun really begins. Thanks ByeByeBirdie this is so far the best James and Lily fanfic I have ever read
Kim Richards chapter 42 . 4/6
What the... WHAT? I did not see that punch coming. Thanks for making my day
Kim Richards chapter 41 . 4/6
I had always wanted Sirius to be the first one to know about Lily's past and now he is. Thank you ByeByeBirdie for making that dream come true.
Kim Richards chapter 33 . 4/5
You do not know how long I have been waiting for Sirius and Riley to kiss. Yeeesss!
Kim Richards chapter 32 . 4/5
Yes! Yes! You do not know how widely I am smiling to my self right now. Finally! Yeeess! Just do not make someone spoil the moment. Most definately, Pleease, please do not make Kristina appear from nowhere. Thank you.
Kim Richards chapter 27 . 4/5
When is Lily ever going to talk about her family? I need to know. And what about the Riley and Sirius thing. And is Kay going to end up with Remus? I am just curious.
raj chapter 47 . 3/15
okay.. this whole lance and kay, reily and family and reily and grams absolute rubbish fillers...
your way of writing gets boring after a few chapters, same shit all over.. lily being bitch all the time and with her stick up the arse attitude, james being messy and apologizing after each and every shitty fight.
The cliffies that you speak about are no cliffies.. its just absolute rubbish.. to think you came up with a sequel(save me!) god knows i wasted enough reading this shit.. just tell me you didnt publish anything in real world, so that i can thank god for saving us from more bullshit..
lims chapter 32 . 3/12
freaking bloody hell, that part of the nobody and stuff made me CRY
Grace chapter 30 . 1/6
Not gonna lie. I'm getting tired of Lily's attitude; she thinks she's super entitled to yell at Potter whenever she wants. I get that she's a Muggleborn and has to work 10 times harder to get what she wants but can she take his feelings into account for once? Godammit.
Grace chapter 22 . 1/6
Riley is such a bitch. No disrespect, I get that she's angry and feeling betrayed, but godammit if she isn't such a bitch.
Anon chapter 51 . 1/1
In retrospect, I was really harsh in my previous review. Just ignore it. I'm having a bad day.

Your writing is great, and obviously people have enjoyed your fic - I guess it just wasn't exactly what I was personally looking for. Nothing against you.

Sorry.
Anon chapter 51 . 1/1
I didn't enjoy this fic. And I hate when people only put Lily/James together right at the end, especially when we have to deal with annoyance and significant third parties for most of it. I scrolled past all the Riley crap and whatever else wasn't related to LJ. I know you said you thought it added to the story - I just thought it added nothing to the story and was frankly quite self indulgent of you.
2,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »