Reviews for Tears on the Balcony
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/17
One word - WOW !
Do you know how long it has taken me to find such an excellent and entertaining author like you !?

Do you know how long it has taken me to find an author that writes long chapters and lots of them ?!

You are the best author I've found in a very looooong time! Please keep writing ! I love the lily , james , sirius and Remus stories !
isailatopaz chapter 51 . 6/28
THIS HAS MORE WORDS THAN LES MISERABLES BY VICTOR HUGO!
ISolemnlySwearMWPP chapter 51 . 6/18
It was a good story but I HATE how everything turned out to be on James and everyone blamed him even though Lily was a giant bitch a lot of the time and she was at fault for a lot of the fights and problems between them.
treehugger112010 chapter 30 . 6/16
Lily and Riley should just get married because they're both massive bitches
treehugger112010 chapter 27 . 6/16
I'm so done with Lily, I just want to punch her in the face...
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow! I already love it! I just about started crying when you were describing the Marauders' relationships. Like the characters so far but my only objection is you make Lily out to be a bit of a Mary Sue. Just my opinion. Other than that I really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest.
i don't haveone chapter 46 . 6/6
Alternate ending:
Lily and James have a huge fight and Lily never forgives James. Years later, James is crying at her wedding to another man. (not that he was invited.)
Rowena Pendragon chapter 49 . 5/16
FINALLY! This story has majorly been stressing me out. I think I'll enjoy the sequels more knowing that they are together. They stay together right?
Rowena Pendragon chapter 32 . 5/15
Finally! Oh, the stress!
Rowena Pendragon chapter 18 . 5/14
Too much drama for me to handle! But I can't stop reading, haha.
Rowena Pendragon chapter 17 . 5/14
Ugh! No! I just want them to get together. This is so frustrating. All the back and forths.
Rowena Pendragon chapter 13 . 5/14
Okay, so the Lily/James fighting all the time drives me nuts, but I really wanted to comment on how much the external war comes into play with the plot. I never really thought about that before, but of course their world would have been just as or even more scary than Harry's. I don't think you overdo it, but you add in enough elements to feel real. I can feel the uncertainty and fear that the characters experience.
anonymous chapter 49 . 4/29
HNNNNNNNNG
WerrnogWeasley96 chapter 50 . 4/20
Oh my goodness. I read this story a long time ago and I came back to it because I remembered how much I loved it, and I completely fell in love with it again. You have the most incredible way of writing that makes me so excited and enthralled by the story. I've been staying up until ridiculous hours in the morning reading this because I could never put it down, I just always wanted to read on and on and on. I found myself having to cover my squeals up so as not to wake anyone when exciting things like kissing happened and I got so so SO excited! It's such an actually phenomenal story and I love it so much, it's definitely one of my favourites on this site, and I can't wait to read the sequels again! Thank you for such an amazing story that in my opinion, JKRowling couldn't have written better. And that's surely saying something! You're fab, this story is fab and I'm just gonna move straight on to the others! 3
WerrnogWeasley96 x
Probie girl1717 chapter 34 . 4/19
LILY AND JAMES BETTER GET TOGETHER IN THE NEXT THREE CHAPTERS OR I WILL SEND THE GIANT SQUID TO EAT YOUR FAMILY
2,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »