Reviews for Tears on the Balcony
Darknight179 chapter 1 . 8/30
great story
i don't think lily was being stupid i don't think you are commenting enough on how jealous kristina is being towards jame and lily when lily is nice to jaes she gets jealous
Mad Person chapter 47 . 8/11
LILY'S FAULT? HOW IN THE NAME OF BLOODY MERLIN IS IT LILY'S FAULT? IT'S JAMES'! HE. HAS. A. GIRLFRIEND. WOULD YOU DATE HIM IN THAT SITUATION?
Mad Person chapter 43 . 8/10
FUCK KIRISTINA! SHE CAN GO TO HELL OR PURGATORY!
I think that Lily is being a very big bitch... She's frustrating and annoying.
Mad Person chapter 38 . 8/8
DON'T USE THE "LIKE A GIRL" INSULT. IT'S RUDE AND OFFENSIVE TO GIRLS, BITCH
Mad Person chapter 33 . 8/7
FUCK CHRISTINA!
Mad Person chapter 30 . 8/6
I HATE JAMES. HE CAN ALSO GO TO HELL. BUT I DON'T BITCH ABOUT THE THINGS I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING BLOODY DAMN ABOUT
Mad Person chapter 30 . 8/6
THERE IS NO "POOR JAMES". HE DESERVED EVERYTHING HE GOT. EVERYTHING THAT LILY SAID HAS A VERY GOOD POINT AND SHE IS COMPLETELY CORRECT. HE SHOULD BE THE ONE SAYING SORRY. LILY IS NOT STUPID, YOU BITCH. JAMES IS. AND APPARENTLY, SO ARE YOU. FUCK KRISTINA. SHE CAN GO SCREW HERSELF. I BLOODY REGRET THE BLOODY DAY I BLOODY MET THE BLOODY DAUGHTER OF A BLOODY FUCKING SCREWING DESERVING-TO-GO-TO-HELL BITCHY ASS-FACED COW.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 7/17
One word - WOW !
Do you know how long it has taken me to find such an excellent and entertaining author like you !?

Do you know how long it has taken me to find an author that writes long chapters and lots of them ?!

You are the best author I've found in a very looooong time! Please keep writing ! I love the lily , james , sirius and Remus stories !
isailatopaz chapter 51 . 6/28
THIS HAS MORE WORDS THAN LES MISERABLES BY VICTOR HUGO!
ISolemnlySwearMWPP chapter 51 . 6/18
It was a good story but I HATE how everything turned out to be on James and everyone blamed him even though Lily was a giant bitch a lot of the time and she was at fault for a lot of the fights and problems between them.
treehugger112010 chapter 30 . 6/16
Lily and Riley should just get married because they're both massive bitches
treehugger112010 chapter 27 . 6/16
I'm so done with Lily, I just want to punch her in the face...
Future Madam Pomfrey chapter 1 . 6/13
Wow! I already love it! I just about started crying when you were describing the Marauders' relationships. Like the characters so far but my only objection is you make Lily out to be a bit of a Mary Sue. Just my opinion. Other than that I really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest.
2,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »