Reviews for Tears on the Balcony
komal chapter 32 . 2/6
i hate this story.
ChubbyQween chapter 1 . 1/30
Riley Gilmore sounds awfully familiar to Rory Gilmore. And that little titbit about falling in love with a girl who reads without any sense of surrounding reminds me strongly of Dean. Are you a fan of Gilmore Girls by any chance?
The most frustrating and annoying story I have ever had the misfortune of reading. 2 words 7 letters
FUCK YOU
fangirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
right in the feels omg
makennaclove chapter 51 . 12/16/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Such an amazing story! I love how you didn't just focus on lily and James but included the other characters story lines are well. Can't wait to read the sequels! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
OMG NO NO OMG WHY MUST U DO THIS THANK GODS THIS IS FINISHED
Guest chapter 46 . 11/5/2015
I realize this is an older story? Probably written back in the "Hey Day", and that a lot of people look for angst. That being said...here is absolutely no reason why these 2 people should end up together. This story is ridiculous.
James is evidently really awesome to his girlfriend. And has been really horrible constantly to lily for 7 years. And yet...the author tries to sell you James and Lily. I seriously hope teens and younger don't find this and look to it as an acceptable example of how people should be treated.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2015
Omg Lily is literally me. My "friends" are so disrespectful. Geez the similarity is, quite frankly extremely unnerving.
jlb chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
This is the first fan fic I've ever read and I'm really enjoying this! I think you've been very true to the characters and It makes me laugh alot. :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/29/2015
I can't even keep up with why Lily is mad with James all the time. This is literally pointless, like going around in circles.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2015
Getting really tired of this long, pointless conversation. It's not funny and no one really cares about Riley and Kay. Also the Americanisms are annoying. I've really enjoyed the Lily and James stuff you've written but there's hardly any of it there. If you had come up with a more well thought out subplot rather than essentially Riley and Sirius as another couple I may be more interested. You need to mix up dialogue and description. Quite disappointed tbh.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/10/2015
Man, I don't know if I can get myself to read the rest of this. The pointless conversations go on and on forever and ever and contribute nothing to the plot or character development. I really don't care where the characters end up because at this point I really hate all of them, especially the main characters. It's really repetitive too which makes it frustrating to read, which would probably be fine if it were about half as long.
Darknight179 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
great story
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2015
i don't think lily was being stupid i don't think you are commenting enough on how jealous kristina is being towards jame and lily when lily is nice to jaes she gets jealous
Mad Person chapter 47 . 8/11/2015
LILY'S FAULT? HOW IN THE NAME OF BLOODY MERLIN IS IT LILY'S FAULT? IT'S JAMES'! HE. HAS. A. GIRLFRIEND. WOULD YOU DATE HIM IN THAT SITUATION?
2,903 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »