Reviews for Love Remembered
YinyYinyTia chapter 7 . 4/6
That was cute and beautiful love the ending!
Treasure Family chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I love it. Great job.(-)
selena23loveless chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Your story fits so well in the anime/manga! You kept both in character and it has a happy end, it's great! I also liked this part, so funny:

It would have been a very romantic moment if Yusuke hadn't taken that moment to scream, "Hey guys! Kurama and Hiei are kissing!"

Hiei growled at the many speechless faces that turned towards them. "And your point is?"

"Er-nothing," Yusuke stammered, seeing Hiei's right arm begin to twitch.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
I'm glad you made it to where Hiei had to pursue the relationship. It's always the other way around it seems. I'm glad you showed he didn't just agree, he WANTED it.
ishala8 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Such a bittersweet fic. I would have liked for it to continue and give our characters their well-deserved happy ending, yet I can't help but love it as it is. Thank you for taking time to write it for us.
ardentes chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
I love this story! It's slightly angsty but has a happy ending the type of story I love. I really like how you had them separate and then come back together. I love this story and I thought I would say so, so I said so.
Alexisminamino chapter 7 . 2/18/2010
wow. I really like this story. Is there a continuation? I know this story has age to it, but is there?
cdkobasiuk chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
That was very romantic and I loved the time changes you did them so well.

cdk
Randy's Dark Angel chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
You are amazing and i love you writin you should write more
Shoelace83 chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Lord.

The ending was adorable and the storyline was just amazing. The story was insanely well-written and I absolutely LOVED Kurama and Hiei's relationship. And by God, they're so IN CHARACTER! I appreciate that soo much. XD

But, honestly,

Chapter Six was... beautiful.

Best love scene ever.

I mean it had so much emotion. God, I really cant thing of any adjective to describe it. It truly was gorgeous. And now that I've read it I dont think i will ever read a better one.

You inspire me. :D
adah chapter 7 . 12/11/2009
This one's always one of my top favorite kurama and hiei fics... short and thorough... very well done!
atomic-oblaat chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
That was adorable! I loved it. 3
Katsumi Amaya chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
I could SO see that last part happening.

Yusuke: Hiei and Kurama are kissing!

Kurama: *chuckle*

Hiei: *death glare*

Kuwabara: ...*dead faint*

XDD That would be awesome!
Rayne chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
Alright, so this is an incredibly late review, but bah!

I love this story! It literally took me on a roller-coaster of emotions. I aww'ed, I smiled, I found myself teary-eyed, and I nearly melted in the end. You have talent, my dear. Please keep writing. :D
IllusionOfAghony chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
Again another romantic ficlet that melts the heart and sends fire through the blood. Well done!