Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
s a marshall chapter 1 . 9/25
Loved your stories have read all your supernatural ones.
Just wanted to give you a heads up about something I just noticed though. Two of your stories at least are on Amazon prime here in the UK in their kindle unlimited library, credited to Alan Thomson. They are word for word as if they have been cut and pasted ,even the intros. Also they are charging around 3dollars each.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
So sad I actually cried. Hope you do finish the story though, I would love to know how it ends.
Rini chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
This was beautiful.
brightflare chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
great story, please post the last chapter sometime!
HAKANANIA chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
For the record, I loved this story and I almost cried just now about Nicks death and with Sam crying.
Feline beauty chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
SO IMPRESSED very good storyline!
v chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Ahhhhhhh - 1 more chapter to go since 2005 - argh
zekeschance chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Just found this story and found it thoroughly engaging! I enjoyed it immensley. But I couldn't figure out if it was totally finished or not. It finished up nicely with this chapter. Thanks so much.
mic19671967 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for an update! Sammy is a little on the whinny side, but overall I think you really captured the characters essence! Thanks for writing.

Mic(the mom)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
This is an awesome story. I just wish you had finished it instead of leaving it like you did.
JackiLeigh chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
This was an awesome, sweet, heart-breaking story. And I saw that is was not done. I do hope you take the time to finish it, even now. I would love to know what happens next.
LISABABY71 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Great story! Well written and very good! Thank you for sharing.
dsl116 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Hello. I know that this story is somewhat dated from 2005 I think, but I wanted to tell you how heart warming and endearing I found it. i was just thumbimg through old stories when this one peaked my interest. It was like reading a Hallmark book. I enjoyed it so much. I did notice at the end that it says there was one more chapter to go. Maybe I don't know where to find it, or perhaps you never wrote it. Even if you never finished it, I really loved reading it. Thanks so much for writing it.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
great story can't wati for more.