Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
brightflare chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
great story, please post the last chapter sometime!
HAKANANIA chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
For the record, I loved this story and I almost cried just now about Nicks death and with Sam crying.
Feline beauty chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
SO IMPRESSED very good storyline!
v chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
Ahhhhhhh - 1 more chapter to go since 2005 - argh
zekeschance chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
Just found this story and found it thoroughly engaging! I enjoyed it immensley. But I couldn't figure out if it was totally finished or not. It finished up nicely with this chapter. Thanks so much.
mic19671967 chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for an update! Sammy is a little on the whinny side, but overall I think you really captured the characters essence! Thanks for writing.

Mic(the mom)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
This is an awesome story. I just wish you had finished it instead of leaving it like you did.
JackiLeigh chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
This was an awesome, sweet, heart-breaking story. And I saw that is was not done. I do hope you take the time to finish it, even now. I would love to know what happens next.
LISABABY71 chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Great story! Well written and very good! Thank you for sharing.
dsl116 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Hello. I know that this story is somewhat dated from 2005 I think, but I wanted to tell you how heart warming and endearing I found it. i was just thumbimg through old stories when this one peaked my interest. It was like reading a Hallmark book. I enjoyed it so much. I did notice at the end that it says there was one more chapter to go. Maybe I don't know where to find it, or perhaps you never wrote it. Even if you never finished it, I really loved reading it. Thanks so much for writing it.
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Congratulations! You have been rec’ed at spn_littlebro on LiveJournal.

You can find the rec in the Injury Theme post here:

delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
great story can't wati for more.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Oh, how I would love to see that last chapter - if you were ever so inclined to share it...

*hugs you*
Surplus Imagination chapter 8 . 12/17/2009
I just love this story! Had to find it again and mark it for the future :) Thanks!
asdfjkl chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
sam's too whiney. i mean, he'd be really upset and all, but he's practical and smart. and his spidey senses were tingling. and honestly? he doesn't strike me as a weep over someone's chest kinda guy-unless it's dean or jess (the two people he loves/d most in the world). especially not for a guy he met three days before, no matter how awesome the guy was.

so yeah. are you gonna update this? 'cause i really like it xD