Reviews for Don't Make Me!
princezzme chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
plz continue that was spicy wen she slapped him! I made a story sorta like this but with the show naruto
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter! I love the story update soon!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
Great chapter, I love the story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I like it, but now I feel sorry for Aang.
SweetStories11 chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
i'm sorry to say this...but i really think you need to work on spelling. i know you said that you're having problems, but if that is the case, i would get someone to beta check the chapter before you submit it. another tip i'd give is to not put a note in the middle of the chapter... it takes away from the story and it's very distracting...

okay, so now to the story part! :) i liked how katara slapped him! that was really great! i can't wait to read more from this!

-Monika-
Ghettogurl94Llane2 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
work on the spelling! other than that every things okay!

da numba 1 shorty, Ghettogurl94*Llane2*
xXMissAmeXx chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
if ur comp doesn't kno how to spell check ur words then u confused it entirely! but that's ok i can still figure out what ur trying to get across! and it's really a good fic and i can't wait till the next chappy! - keep up the good work!

animalalchemist

P.S. if u don't how to spell a word, but know what it means and how it sounds look it up in a dictionary.

P.S.S. but if u don't all three use the comp dictionary it will give quite a lot of words to choose from!-
SlytherinPrincess09 chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
this is really good, Zuko shouldn't underestimate Katara like he often does on the show
Hanabi Taikai chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
wow. GO KATARA! please update soon!:)

-Zutara Lover
Crazy Teen chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Keep it up. I definatly want to read this!Go Zutara, Go Zutara! I love zutara. At 1st I thought I was the only one
raevyn93 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I think that Zuko is older. If I find out for sure, then I will tell you.
raevyn93 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Okay, Zuko's father is Lord Ozai. And Katara's brother's name is spelt Sokka, not Sakka
SweetStories11 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
lol funny update soon!

-Monika-
Zukoscute2 chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Zuko's older.
4ESDRAGON chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
A few spelling mistakes here and there, but its an ok start.

Katara's brother is Sokka though, not Sakka.