Reviews for Sweet Release
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
*poke* more chapters please. *poke*

Oh, and whatever happened to Sakura Snows? Did it die or something? It can't! Bring it back to life! You must finish it or I'll die! NO!

*bows*

You are a magnificent writer.
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Interesting. They died. That's truly sad. It made me cry. No one should die. At least Aya is left. Maybe he can keep the Mabudachi trio alive in his heart and memories. Scary. When someone dies. It's hard. Please keep it up.
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
AAHH! the queen of cliffies (cant spell!) as returned! i really do love your storys. very origenal, and entertaning. please update sakura snows soon! thats my fav story right now! i'll try to review more often but i suck at typing so they wont be long reviews!

one of your many fans,

Cassie
Llamachick chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
OMG poor Aaya! I felt my heart break! Wow. Update soon and no killing Ayame! No TOUCHY OF THE AYAME TYPE! Please? Yuki can help Ayame. Yah, Yuki can..
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Oh... One more fic with lots of blood and deppression... You should try something different once in a while, but I liked it. The only problem: it is multi-chapter... And you take loads of time to update then. If could at least finish Sakura Snow first...
ToraChanxo chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
*Crying* That was.. *Sniff* Amazing! Im crying so hard now.. wow, amazingly written!
Ruusei chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This is really interesting so far. I like it, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I've noticed, you seem to like to describe people's eyes; it's cool and very unique.

And I went back and checked, I guessed correctly that it was Ayame that walked in!
Lurel chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
(;_;) Oh no! Ha-san! *wah!* How could you?... (-_-) but then again... I'm kinda glad that you put Kazuma-dono in your fic! v(_)v Kazuma 4ever!

~Lurel