Reviews for Grey's Anatomy
please continue?
delicatedestiny chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
Continue please! ]
FoamyTheSquirrell chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
*poke* You should definately keep it up, or I'll throw myswlf off a cliff
misses-charlie-weasly chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
ok i just read chapter 2 and its pretty good..i dont wnant to sound like a picky bitch but you said it was 10:45 in the afternoon and well i was wondering how it could be 10:45 in the afternoon at all? (sorry for being a picky bitch) its a good story
Lotteigh23 chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Really good! Please post more son!
kate chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
That was heaps good! i hope its not merediths and dereks relationship that falls apart coz i love them!

GREAT job! and UPdate soon!
fireflower chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
I'm glad to see you decided to continue the story...:) Just curious if you're leading up to an eventual George/Hunter pairing...not that I'd be objecting to one...;)
Lexi chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
YAY you've decided to continue! i have to say that makes my day. well, i love love loved it and try to update soon!
Greyaddict chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
omg george and hunter have 2 hook up i feel so sorry 4 them! they have 2 het laid! lol sorry i probaly shouldnt have said that but anywayz! luved that chapter it was god cant wait 4 an update!
MeredithGreyShepherd chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
Hahahahaha. Loved the metaphor at the end. Really great. And I'm glad you kept going with the story. Can't wait for more!
Greyaddict chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
loved it loved it loved it and i defintly think u should write more!
fireflower chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
I like the way you left it open-ended...would love to see a sequel fic, with or without Hunter...;)
Lexi chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
AW! i love love love love love love love it! ok. so. you either need to change your mind about the whole im-done-with-this-fic thing. or.. oh oh i know! you could make sequels just single-ing in on one of the couples. AND STILL HAVE HUNTER! ok. im done. love it.
mrspatrickdempsey chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
luv24Alias chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
Luved it more again real soon plz!