Reviews for Nightmare’s Made Flesh
Mohamed chapter 19 . 4/7/2011
Your book is grate u should make the chapers longer
xyz chapter 16 . 4/18/2009
We were getting *now where.* -nowhere

Good, now lets go over* are plan for once were there*.” -the plan for when we get there ?

It offends me that she as not shown up for the first one“ -has

I am not going away and your going to listen me *weather* you like it or not, kid.” -whether
xyz chapter 15 . 4/18/2009
Maybe she is still in *their* he thought. -there

*Jerrid *after a careful and very through search of the area, he was still lost and unsure of which way she had gone. - not necessary
xyz chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
“Divear was born here *is* Kaeleer. -in

I am stronger *then* you. -than

Divear noticed that *was* something was wrong - not needed

“She as a normal family. -has
xyz chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
“He is *are* brother, shouldn’t we be more nicer to him. Like help him.” -our

Jerrid won’t be there for a *long either way*. -long *time* either

"Oh, you mean the people that *Jerrid* met.” Selari commented. - Divear ?
xyz chapter 9 . 4/18/2009
Divear could tell that she was laughing at *her*. -him

The purchase *caused* her a lot, but Selari didn’t care. - cost?
xyz chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
A lot older *then* you -than

So Selari told her *tell* - tale
xyz chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
ut someday he would find out how she knew stuff that no child would *no*,

know
storylistener chapter 24 . 12/6/2006
This was one of the most well written and engaging fanfic's I have ever read! I hope you are already working on the sequel as I can't wait to read it! Wonderful Job!
fvwibv8y3474btg chapter 24 . 7/28/2006
That was fun, though I did get confused cause I read to fast, oh well. The ending seemed a bit rushed to me, but that's the only thing I felt bad about, otehr than that... HOORAH!
kiki chapter 24 . 6/21/2006
wow. i love this story! you must must must must make a sequel. btw what happened to divear? he just kinda disapeared *tear*
Artemis Bloodshadow chapter 24 . 6/15/2006
*chants* Sequal. Sequal, sequal, sequal.

This story was wonderful, GreenWarrior! I'll look forward to the sequal!
Nova of Sanity chapter 24 . 6/13/2006
Hi another review for my favorite writer (at least one of them). I like the ending acctually and yes how it ended does put uop the possibility of a sequal. If I were you I'd make a sequal out of this one, but what about the title?
Surreal SaDiablo chapter 24 . 6/9/2006
i really think you need to do a sequel.

i think that your story is awesome and i wish that other authors updated as fast as you do!
yoyo person chapter 24 . 6/9/2006
OMG chelle you have done the one thing that i have not been able to do witha fic! you finished it! i could never finish it! heck i havent updated in forever, maybe thats the problem that and i have no real plot... hmm well i shall await the sequel, and there better be a sequel! *shakes fist*