Reviews for To steal a Bride
Winters Green chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Please continue!
Anne chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
I'm really interested in this story. Please try to finish :)
buffyangelgirl chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
this is a really good story and i love it and like it a lot but i was wondering if there were going to be more chapters after chapters after chapter 3 cause its really good and i was just wondering. also your a really great author who wrote this really great and wonderful story.
random acts of kindness chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
fantastic story plz update
ChaoticReverie chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Like it so far. Interesting depiction of Kikyo... I enjoy that as well.

I'm very anxious to know exactly how the prologue ties into all of this. Is Sesshomaru the son of the goblin king and the elf?

Either way, I see that this has not been updated in some time. i hope that does not mean you are planning to discontinue. I was actually wondering that same question about all of your Inuyasha works. Please don't tell me you're going to leave them? That would make me too sad.

Either way, I would appreciate a response so that I know whether to look forward to another chapter or not.

Thanks for the wonderful read. Please continue. It would be a shame to waste such talent.
Winter92 chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
cant wait to read the next chapter
sami chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
will u ever UPDATE

it been almost a year
jazzie chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Please continue with this story. I have read it only recently and would really enjoy to hear more, it has been a wonderful story so far and i fully enjoyed the ideas and written style you have used in it.
elemental neko chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
this is really good!
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
kagedfox chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Please update soon. Awesome story. No offense but I hope kikyo get nailed into and incredibly small box, is left in there for 3 or 4 days and is then taken out tied to a boulder and pushed into a river that leads to a waterfall with extremely sharp rocks at the bottom. But those are just my thoughts. Please update soon. Thanks. _
scion91 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
hey, just thought id tell you that for only three chapters, i really love your story. i have read a lot of stories and is going well. But one thing...maybe update a little sooner than u do other than that ,luv it!

scion91
aninaig chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
I like it keep up the good work.
Justcat chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
its really awsum so far! please keep it up!
lumchan chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
I loved it! Thank you for updating I hope you will continue on with this story!