Reviews for Homeland
Annibellee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I'm a little lost with this one...But I love it anyway! You're a great writer! :D
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is so cute. Team seven doesn't need a plot, just some fluffy excerpts, because just thinking about them together makes everyone all warm and happy inside.

Good job :)
darklace15 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Aww...I really hope it turns out like that...I miss them as a team...
trombonista chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
I really liked this. After all the romance fics, it's nice to see a friendship/teammate stroy.
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
aw team 7 T.T
False-Image chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Aw! It was so sweet. I love it!
Akugin Ashura chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
the writing style shows real maturity in your work and gives it a sentimental edge thats easy to feel and get envolved with. i hope you update soon. i really like it.
Your sue hurts my brain chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Nice story, liked the way you portrayed the characters, but I have to say it was a tad hard to follow at first and Im not sure but a little more detail migtve helped,well keep writing you have talent.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very good. Naruto, Sauske, Sakura interconectedness(for lack of a better term) is touching
THE-REAL-MYSTIC chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
wow i like this. it has a deep meaning in the story. this is actually my first time reading a Naruto fic. im glad i did. :)
Hououza chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Excellent story.

Good luck, best wishes, merry christmas and a happy new year!

Hououza
legacyZero chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Beginning is a little vague; no timeframe, age or indictation of how old or mature the characters really are. The vague-ness is carried forwarded into the next segments and attempts to create a dreamy atmosphere. To put it short, the chapter lacks length to give it the depth you are trying to create. The excution is fine though, and it is akin to Rayemars's 'Ripple Effect' but you're lacking details, and that really reduces the insights that readers can make about the characters. I recommend that you add a bit of passive thought or voice to make the characters more lively.

Still, it leaves me wanting for more.(Because of reasons stated above) I hope that the next fic you undertake would have more length to it. Merry Christmas to you.

legacyZero
Kawaii Kitsune Cub chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very interesting; it's simple and short, which accents the story just fine. Love your writing style. And I adore the opening line.