Reviews for Screwing Destiny
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Great job!
ren chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I love the countless times she had plan to ran away almost seemingly pathetic lone but all real especially her fear of getting hurt and anticipating she would never be able to get past it again if it did happen one more time..those w
ere real...and ofcourse the part wherein she was seized and relentlessly helped by our genius boy. For me that the thing a sad reluctant to trust people need ...someone who will persistently pursuit them and sees beyond words.
Lidia chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Hello
I just wanted to tell you that I love it. I'm glad that Neji and Tenten are happy together. Good luck and thank you for making this fanfiction! :D
MissKonoha chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Beautiful! I love it.
Bob chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I liked it! Great job! :-)
kemorebi chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. That's the only thing I have to say. The smile on my face after reading this...won't leave for a few hours...
Kera-Chan chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Love it.
akagami hime chan chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Neji was so OC, but in the end the fic was sweet and they were cute together so i liked it a lot! btw Neji's conversation with Gai about Tenten must have been awkward to say the least xDDDDD
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Amazing... such a beautiful story :)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Aww glad tenten found her happy ending
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Very nice ending :) I really liked the glimpse of what Neji was going through the years Tenten was gone; it added a nice touch to the story. And I shall definitely check out your forum! (All my fave pairings...*squeal*)
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Awwww, I love the conversation in italics :) And LOLOL - your "screw with destiny" thing is so witty and brilliant - love love love!
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I really like the concept of this story! (I don't think I've ever ran into this idea in NejiTen fanfic before!) Anyways, I think you do a great job of portraying Tenten's thoughts and emotions, and I love how you described all the couples at the wedding XD Great first chapter...can't wait to keep reading!
xshedreamsinredx chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
That was so emotional, I just bawled my eyes out. You are one hell of a writer, I wish someday I'd be able to write like you. The plot was terrific and the character portrayal was very realistic and i really loved it, you outdid yourself. Good job, please cotinue to write! :)
bubbles12345 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
It was a great story! Nice beginning and tie in with the ending, very smart!