Reviews for White Christmas
GraviGirl88 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
LOVED IT SO MUCH! SO SO SO SWEET!
Nattle the Nettle chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was so cute and I loved it! Yuki is so adorable when he's worried, like when shuichi collapsed in the series...but I'm rambling...keep writing!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
AWESOME FIC but wouldnt shuichi be a little bit more sick from that little escapade?

~Jess
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Cute, stupid Shu and OOC Eiri but nevermind all that I enjoyed it :)
Maria chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow! That was so cute! Poor Shuichi! All sick and cold... Oh well, he has Yuki to take care of him! *smile* Great story!
Elements chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
HEY! OK well i havent been on AIM because i got this horrific virus on this computer and it took a whole week to fix and now security is so tight i cant use AIM now i have to wait for my dad to fix that. ALso im like super sorry i havent reviewed and stories. I have been scared of using this comp after it got that virus.

Ok now that that is done time for my review

You still havent lost your insane writing skill. If anything it has improved. I loved this story so much. Fantastic. Sorry this isnt in the normal way i review. Anyways fantastic story talk to you later. E-mail.
GravityNeko chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
AL RIGHT!it's christmas day and I'mon the computer...hooray for me!
maple2839 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I love it! It's so sweet and cute!
ffpanda chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very cute - dumb little Shuichi. Good thing he has Yuki to look out for him!
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
aw sweet fic. hope to read more stories from you soon. l8r
FateNotDenial chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I did like it! Cute, and yes, I keep hearing that Yuki means snow. So it probably does. *nods* Anyway, this was very cute. Hah, and Shuichi seems just stupid enough to do something like that. XD Lucky for him, he has his absurdly bright hair for easy detection. Hehe, Eiri acts incredibly cute when he's worried. Yay for snow!
Epithelial chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Whoot! That was so cute!
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Kya! Of course Shu goes and almost freezes to death. But Yuki saved him! Yay! Merry Christmas!
DemonicDragon666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aww that was cute and awesome! I loved it! _ Possibly another chapter? _ Great job!
snow chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
The kanji for 'snow' is not the same as the kanji used in Yuki's name so technically, Yuki does not not mean snow.

You were correct to leave it out.