Reviews for Harry Potter and the Past's Forgotten Mysteries
Harry Ginny fan chapter 23 . 6/21
Lol so sweet love the end. Can you do a sequel to this?
lovergirl23 chapter 14 . 4/25
you are the only person who has ever killed mrs. weasley! I hate you,you scarlet woman!
Starrynyte04 chapter 4 . 4/11
Hi! I don't know if you check fanfiction anymore, but after checking when the books came out, I just had to ask: ARE YOU FUCKING PSYCHIC?! How the hell did you know Regulus was R.A.B? or the locket was a horcux? TELL ME! Jesus, I am going to be so impressed if you guessed about all the other stuff before the seventh book came out.
Lili chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
I loved this fic. Please keep writing
Daniel S chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
I started reading this yesterday and I would just like to say amazing job! I haven't read much fan fiction, but this was absolutely superb! Well done!
Abbey chapter 23 . 4/3/2014
This story is amazing! It had me running home from school waiting to read it as soon as possible! Julia is an awe-inspiring writer and you should totally read this!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
why did you do this to Molly!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
That's a cheeky ending
Hermione chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
coolio
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
What the hell why did you have to kill her
dreamstar potter chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Awesomeness just pure awesomeness the perfect story...lucky with the reviews...buuuuuut your story is dipped and smothered in awesome sauce so don't complain
kayleigh101 chapter 23 . 10/23/2011
this is really good :)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
You obviously wrote this before all the books came out because Molly Weasley survives the war you ditzoid!
Xrave chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
You didn't have to make Hagrids spelling so bad yknow. He slurrs the words, but I doubt he writes slurred words :P

Nice chap
Time Vortex chapter 23 . 11/19/2007
EXCELLENT story! I love this so much! Action, romance, violence, drama, excitement, recuperation, visions-everything that makes a HP story great, you had! A very good read! Thank you for such a wonderful story!