Reviews for Presea's Christmas
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Lloyd Plushie: Genis and Presea Sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Genis Plushie: You want to be hit again, Lloyd or maybe you Marta?

Lloyd Plushie: No I'll stop (Thinking) First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Genis with the baby carriage.

Marta Plushie: I wasn't saying anything.

David the Writer (Me): Ugh. (Thinking) Good job Lloyd for hiding the last part. (talking) Anyway, Truly Cute.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aw... These two are so adorable together...

This song goes REALLY well with the pair.

Well written. Great read.
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hmm...X37, I kinda tknow what you mean, let's see here...Lloyetteena? No...Colloyna? Sheelettoyd? Oh, the hell with it.

Anyway, love this story, really cute, both are in character and the song addtion is good. I like how cute this relationship is, and it pains me to see how many people would rather pair cute little Presea with Regal or...ugh...Zelos. She goes much better with Genis, age difference or no.

Great story, 10/10!

Zefie Kirasagi
YinYangTigress chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Aww, sweet. I know how you feel Sage, I'm a ball magnet too, one time I was at a park and this basketball came flying straight at my head...and it hurt...alot!

Anyways, I loved this story it was so sweet. Go Gesea!
Akar chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Lloyd, Colette AND Sheena, huh? *wink, wink, nudge nudge* So, are they forming a three-*gets slapped by an unknown entity*

Ow! Anyway, great story, but Presea kinda got over the age difference pretty dang quickly.

So, yeah. Keep on writing!
noctepanther chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
aw...that was so cute! Whoa. that was ooc for me! umm...liked the song choice too! it fitted in really well.
Rainpop Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
M...this was nice. Yeah, that's all I have to say.

Oh yeah, I made a Kranna story, dunno if you really wanna read that, but if you could, that would be nice.
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
THE DUCKIE...O.O!

Anywho...WOW! AWE...SWEET! So nice Genis is to Presea, how right they look together! What a story cant find much better! HAHAHAHA! I liked the little poem, or song, or whatever it was that you put in there...made it sweeter! Yes, once again, Merry Christmas to you and your duckie!
Illusion Maiden chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
It's very cute. :) Please continue!
Rofl Master chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Actually the ending seemed like a cliffhanger, therefore I wish this wasn't a oneshot. I actually want u to continue.

HAHA your writing style is like mine. When I read it, I thought I was reading one of my fanfics. LOL!

And you kept Genis in character. You did a great job. Since he blushes and lot around Presea. HAHA.

"Your cute."

"What's that."

"It's a compliment."

"Okay then your cute too."

"blush"

Not any Christmas hints in this story except for snow and... yeah.

KiraIrving
Ami17 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
CUTE -!

poor Raine...hope she didn't get too hurt in meltokio...*cries*

anyway..I really loved it -!