Reviews for Simplicity Itself
BlackThunder6666 chapter 1 . 9/27
Really amazing story. Thanks for sharing. :)
craycray3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This was truly amazing writing. There is an incredible amount of effort and thought put into this and just... awesome job. I liked how it wasn't forced, everything you wrote was natural and seemed to flow with the story. Just awesome! You HAVE to write more!
LJgreentigers chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow. This was a good story about Harry and Hermione. At one point in Hermione's POV she goes from I to She in almost the same sentence. Just letting you know :). Other than that I really liked it, it explained so much. Good job!
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Like everyone in this universe, I loved the main line. It was so...perfect? And you're absolutely right...Harry/Hermione- Simplicity Itself. Sad about the whole HBP, and the Emerson/Melissa 'Interview From Doom', but Hey! We keep the ship alive! This story was absolutely perfect. The emotions you portrayed completely grasped the reader. It's a must for every Harmony shipper!

~Pumpkin Pie~

Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2006

That was officially the best H/Hr fic i have EVER read! I am literally speechless! Literally! I'm adding this to my Faves. most def!

And now i am a lost of words!

Keep writing!
Nymoue chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh my god, that was so cute! why did you stop !
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
aww that was so good! simple...but complex at the same time. loved it! -leah
evy29 chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
This was SO GOOD!
I loved it, and I'm not even a Harry Potter fan... but after this. I'm definitely going to buy and read ALL the books.
Gosh... I want to read it again!
Are you a "Daria" fan? If you are, I'd love to see your work on that series.
Wonderful... just wonderful
Lovely White chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
WOWOWOWOOW! THis is one of my favorite! You really know how to write in Harry's POV. I love this part:

Ah, the question. To which answer? It is right. It is wrong. It is beautiful. It is the end. It is the beginning. It is everything.

It's just beatiful!
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 4/3/2002

Let me say that again.

Excellent fic!

chloe chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
you're amazing, you know that?
mickey chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Short and superb!
free spirit3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
that was amazing...
Rowena chapter 1 . 8/4/2001
OMG! That was utterly amazing. It was so good! Sweet, and romantic, and i loved it! keep writing!
Andi chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
That was way sweet I loved it !