Reviews for De Mei Animus
Cassie chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
Hi, if you're still there will you please update? This story has been getting me through the day. I spend all day thinking about it looking forward to the time that I could read it. But you didn't finish it, I need closure! D:
HarryPotter7881 chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Seriously! Please update soon I can't wait for more!
kia himatari chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Hey hope you update soon love this story, and how Kaoru takes care of kai (:
Mistress Persephone chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
I really enjoy reading your story! I like how he doesn't automatically start liking her right away. Please update soon it really is a good story!
Kuki Salazar chapter 15 . 12/12/2010
D8! what happened to getting the next chapter SOON! it's a year later!

xD i'm loving this story, and i really hope you'll be continuing it! please please please? :D

!Kuks
Monkeyheart chapter 15 . 6/25/2010
GIRL, ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE OR WHAT? Seriously, its been forever, so, like, hurry up PLEASE! I wanna know what happens next! I have a very limited imagination and imma very selfish, which is why i think you ought to update ASAP!
Black Thorns and Red Roses chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
Just finished reading the first 15 chapters, and they are pure genius! I can understand why it takes you so long to update! Looking forward to your next chapter! Update soon please!
jennku chapter 15 . 4/8/2010
nice story so far! its really good! so keep up the awesome work and please update soon it has been a little over 2 months! well again please update soon and good luck! ; )
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
I'm sorry that I'm late with the review, but I have been busy with school work and some other things.

Anyway, I wonder if All Starz found the note, hehe the reaction would have been fun to watch. Kai also got sick, didn't expect that really and Kaoru have now basiclly taken over the team because of that. Hopefully Kai is going to get better soon. Update soon as you can!
lilsilverphoenix chapter 15 . 2/11/2010
very well written, love how you portray kai character
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 15 . 2/8/2010
I love this story. Absolutely, utterly, love it.

And that is a very rare thing for me to say; You should feel very, very proud!

Write more soon, please!

-Michy
blaze chapter 15 . 2/3/2010
i think you forgot to mention me in the thank you list

anyway sorry i couldnt review when i read it which was a week ago

my sis is the problem

i love the new chapter it is so funny to see kai sick and being bossed around by his non-shouting lover(wink)its ok if you dont get the joke

i just hope kai gets better

i love love and did i mention i love the story
MissCloud chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
AH can i just say first THANK YOU for writing this chapter so quick, I'm so happy to have read moar DMA before I scoot off, so in a way you've fulfilled a 'last wish' of mine XD. And considering you wrote it in like 6 days, it was SO GOOD. SIX DAYS! XD I am so freaking proud of you my love 8D.

“Give my damn phone back or I’ll take your balls in compensation!”

LAWL! I love that quote. I'm so going to use that. XD

Lulz I loved the little bet between Kai and Tyson, it's believeable 'cos all they do is argue, and yeah, it's just something they would do. Genious the fact that Kai had to find a date XD I was squealing all throughout that!

And omg, I think Kaoru's choice for him was so good, cos Nikki reminded him of Kaoru and it was just a nice reminder that he is in such deep denial about how he feels about her XD. It's so sweet. gah and she knew he likes K, lawl, i love how you write Kai when he's all like 'NOES I DON'T LIKE HER'.

M... ice cream... 8D

AWW SICK KAI (L) I'd love to nurse him better, LAWL! HEY KAI, DROP YOUR PANTS FOR ME! You should totally make Kaoru say that... No kinkyness intended...

Srsly, it's so cute Kaoru wants to be with him all the time, and when Kai started talking about how she was scared of losing him I felt so sad for her.

I actually LOLLED at the end when he fainted again. Not cos he fainted, but cos he was all like 'I'LL BE FINE' but then he's not, and Kaoru was like 'BED, MISTER!' Really funny 8D.

And by the way, loved the battle, I think I'm just as O.o as the fans and audience.

Aw there's so many things to mention. I'm just really sad I won't get to read it for a while. 8D. By the way... just send me an email everytime you update, 'cos I'll rush around like a nutcase trying to find a computer to read it XD.

THANK YOU for the mention at the end, and srsly, thanks for writing this story 8D. It makes my day.

CAN'T WAIT FOR MOAR!
just a girl chapter 15 . 1/26/2010
haha the last part was great ... Kai getting bossed oround by a girl is genious :) thx for the great updete hope you will find the thime to write the next one soon

xoxo
Helix-Heartstone chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
I really enjoyed reading this, i got a bit disheartened when i saw it only had 14 chapters but read it anyway and then loving how long the chapters really were, Im really impressed with your writing and so glad i read this. Ive also fallen totally in love with your OC Kaoru, shes brilliant, and very realistic :D

please update soon, but uhh...no pressure :P

x x x