Reviews for Do You Believe in Magic?
Raven's magic chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Aw sweet. Really nice story.
eccentricrabbit chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Aw this is so sweet :-)
slayerkween chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
This story was so great! You know what's weird, I could so imagine Mulder singing "Dirty Little Secret"! And I love how Mulder was all "possessive" with Scully in line. That was a cute story, I liked it!
Smackalicious chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Okay, so I read this a few days ago and thought I reviewed it, but apparently I didn't. *bad Sherry* Anyway, loved it. So cute.
deleted-529 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Aww, that was so sweet. Very well written. :)
Nane Reyes chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I just loved your story! I didn't read it before Christmas but that's only a small point! I don't know why but your story is very much like me, pretty much like my way of seeing life and doing things, though I've never been to the USA... Well, keep on writing ok? I'll read all the stories you write, I promise!
Scully22 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
that was fantastically cute! this story had alot of room for very cheesy 'kid' type writing, but you made this work... i liked your last sentence. -Vj
astareltheweeper chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
I had fun with this... lots of giggles.. thanks! :) Incidentally... this is the first thing I'm doing after spending four hours and fifteen microsoft word pages updating my fic! Small world after all eh? ;)
Dana Hale chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Oh that Giddy!Mulder! Gotta love him. Ain't nothing like a Disney ride to inspire you to declare your love. Cute story!