Reviews for Queen of Diamonds
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow it is very nice poor nemesis/diamond is so in love with the Moon/Serenety and the Moon is in love with the boring Earth/Edymion what a tragedy i like it
Eater of Crayons chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Wow. I love this so much!

I'm faving it! :D
DavisJes chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I always liked this couple.
Kimiski chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
*sighs* I still love this One shot so much _
Serena Duke chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
OMG! This story is beautiful!

I would like to point out something very important that may result in a sequel, the back of the moon is lit up during a solar eclipse.
Evil Chococat chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Love the idea of the planets and the reference to Usagi being 'Queen of Diamonds'. Really beautiful.
oxomoonieoxo chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
* I love how it refers to Usagi, Diamond, and Mamoru as planets and you can tell that the planets represent them well. *
surfysista chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
nice fic , short but good.

bit like this review

...
Jen-Bot chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Beautiful
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
It just struck me. It was odd and elequoent (I don't think I spelled that right...) Its true. All true and damn, did I like it. Ahh, the Moon and the Dark Side of the Moon.
KibaInu chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
that was beatiful!it made me cry...(snif)*(snif)
michelle chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
hey.. i like serena and darien. not diamond and serenity.

i mean he kidnapped her, come on. but he is a good guy. but, serena and darien are more in love with each other than anything. in this u kinda say, that darien really doesn't love her even though she loves him with everything. and that diamond loves her more than anything but she loves darien.

love traingle?

ya. i think so. but, i think it will alwayz be serena and darien. forever. true love.

no offense.
Starof11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Um...I don't think you should have ended the story here. I see so much potential in this story and I think it would be awesome if serenity did end up with diamond instead of Darien or Seiya. I think you should continue with this story and I believe that if you do you could have a lot of fun with it!

This was ok, though.

Please consider it!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This story gives Diamond a perspective I've never quite seen before. I like it.