Reviews for If Only In My Dreams
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
LOL, you probably think I'm like stalking you or something.. lmao... great story, I absolutely love how you portray Alister, and how oyu also add some other stories into your plot, such as the one where Valon took a shot for Alister. Great job!

Zexion's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Gr8! I know I reviewed just a little while ago but 4 some reason it won't add this 2 my favs. Let me try 1 more time w/ this.

As I said in the 1st 1 that u might not c, I like ur story!
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Alister'sHOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Redemmo chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Very cute. The only semi-problem that I have with this is that I've gotten some spoilers about what'll be happening in a few of your fics which I haven't read yet. -_- Oh, well. Guess that's what you get when you don't check in for a while.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wonderful work. Sad at the beginning, but happy at the end. I like it.
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
That was a really wonderful, touching story. You're a very talented author, and you can make it so people can connect with what you write. :)
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aww, the last sentence was my favorite.

Well, I must say I was surprised to find the present tense. I really liked it, though. It made Alister's reflections seem all that more real.

Great job! And yes, ours did turn out pretty different. ;
fairywings81 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005 first laptop review. Good job, babe. I think it was well worth the wait.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I liked it even though I have never idea who Alexamder is and who Liu is (I am guessing a cat?) Lol.

It was a great story and I enjoyed reading it. Very emotional and very good. There were no mistakes and you did a great job on the chacters. Loved it, great job.

Happy Holidays,

animefanatickid25 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
aw that's so sweet! Great job! and Merry Christmas!

yllom21 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Aww! (Sniffles) That is such a cute Christmas story! I love it! Interesting concept of the charecters and lovely plot! Nice job.
DancingKirby chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was nice, but who are the kids?