Reviews for A Dangerous Case
Avillie chapter 30 . 1/15/2008
"‘And that’s why I was so shocked when you kissed me because actually..’ He laughed suddenly. ‘I thought you were going to hurt me. And of course I know you didn’t mean it, it was in the heat of the moment and all and you are my boss so..."

Wow, you have to love a good Van ramble, and this line? "‘Don’t touch my desk. My desk is holy.’ " LMAO!

Awesome ending! Awesome story! I loved it!
Avillie chapter 29 . 1/15/2008
Woah! Woah!

That was awesome. Finally a Villie kiss! I love it! I was a little worried, there for a moment, thought Van had been impaled by something, but it was just a kiss. No complaints here!

Only one chapter to go? You'd better be working on another story :):)
Avillie chapter 28 . 1/15/2008
Okay, I'm getting there!

Slowly, but surely.

Love the chapter, what a wit Lila is. I'm glad someone finally pointed out the attraction, though. I'm ready to slap Billie myself.
Avillie chapter 27 . 1/13/2008
How on earth did I miss these updates?

'This makes you angry.’ - ‘Wow you are so smart!’

Lmao, what a classic Billie line! I love it! I also love Van's realization of Billie, so cute!

Can't wait to read more..
AbbyF809 chapter 30 . 11/28/2007
Ohh...the end?...I loved it! Very sweet ending! Lila was ok...in the end she wasnt so bad like I thought:)

I hope to read some more storys written by you:)

AbbyF809 chapter 29 . 10/9/2007
Sweet! I like when they're mad! And I like it even a bit more when they are kissing :)

AbbyF809 chapter 28 . 10/9/2007
Like it Like it Like it :)

Hope you can update soon:)

AbbyF809 chapter 27 . 10/8/2007
I absolutly love it! I so want to know what will happen in the hospital!

Please update soon!

Avillie chapter 26 . 9/9/2007
okay, where did you go?

You are like me-updating every few months! Haha, it's okay. Better late than never, right? Anyway, I just updated mine, so you should update yours! Come on, you only have one chapter to go!
Avillie chapter 25 . 9/9/2007
Haha, I'm glad you continued this story! Great update! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
cludia11 chapter 26 . 2/12/2007
Hi...I red your story and it didnt jus like me...I'd love it!.It has action,romance,and it's full of upload the last chapter.I'm diying for it
Isis87 chapter 26 . 10/7/2006
The only thing I can say is:

PLEASE update soon!
fan4fastln chapter 26 . 10/6/2006
It has been awhile - but we have not forgotten! Glad you decided to update. I am looking forward to seeing how it all ends.
princess peanut chapter 26 . 9/25/2006
Wow, really great to see an update. This is a great story! I was beginning to think we'd never hear from you again! Loved this update, it was great. Poor Billie. How will you ever fix her?
TheSwedishMystery chapter 26 . 9/25/2006
Wow! Two new chapters! Great stuff. Can't wait for the last chapter.