Reviews for A Dangerous Case
Avillie chapter 20 . 4/8/2006

And poor Van! He is such a sweetheart!

What an interesting chapter though! Great work!
fan4fastln chapter 20 . 4/6/2006
That was cute and funny. I can picture it happening like that. Good job!
prplerayne chapter 20 . 4/4/2006
This chapter just made me smile and giggle. Oh the involuntary thoughts are so funny!
Avillie chapter 19 . 4/2/2006
Interesting turn-an abusive step parent! And I can really see Billie getting herself killed just to break a camera or two! ha!

Sorry I disappeared, again, I just have been putting off school for so long it's finally starting to catch up :( Can't wait to see where you're going with this though!

If you are worried about your spelling, I would recommend or -they're both great and both free! Spellcheck is better for quick checks, and writely lets you save your documents and access them online anywhere!

Really doesn't matter to me, though. Your writing is still very clear, and I know exactly what you're saying. (Funny, but your writing style reminds me of mine when I started writing!)

Whatever you do, DON'T STOP! You have an amazing imagination and wonderful ideas-all that grammar stuff with improve with time. I promise :)

Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait for more!
Avillie chapter 18 . 4/2/2006
I'll be honest here, I'm so in love with the whole Van/Billie scenario I skipped over the Deaq parts to keep the flow-I have to go back and read them, but aw! He carried her! How sweet! And he got stuck in a tree? HA! Awesome update!
DKM chapter 19 . 3/29/2006
Oh... wow... Um... Hicks and that DR are totally in SANE! What have they done to Billie? What the hell is going on? What the hell is gonna happen next! Please add more soon!
fan4fastln chapter 19 . 3/29/2006
Good chapter. So this is all a big psychological experiment? You really have me wondering what is in store for our dynamic duo.
HoneyX5-452 chapter 18 . 3/22/2006

cool chapter but u need to leave space between the end of a sentence and the beginning of a new one. oh and its alway weight or thought and not weigth or thougth. its alway the h before the t lol. except of course words like the or something like that, get what i mean? okay lol

that was a bit confusing now but i think you get my point

oh and btw, is there going to be some romance between van and billie or...?

c ya

DKM chapter 18 . 3/20/2006
Oh, JESUS! That last part was so funny! Van hanging upside down from a tree... PRICELESS! HAHAHAHA! I can't stop laughing! That's such a hilarious image in my head! OMG! I loved it! HAHA! So funny! My sides hurt! And when Billie let go of the rope... Oh, GOD! I nearly fell off my chair! That was to good!

So, what have Deaq and Zoe found? Anything interesting or important? How much longer till they get Van and Billie off the island? How much longer till we find out what the hell Hicks is gonna do to them? COME ON, CHICA! I'M DYING FOR ANSWERS OVER HERE! This is driving me bonkers! AH! ARG! I'm about to lose my mind!

BTW, when are you gonna get to reading my new story? And if you already have, how come I haven't seen a comment of any kind? I'm beginning to wonder if I've lost readers due to the fact that Van and Billie aren't together. Please say something! I'm getting worried!

prplerayne chapter 18 . 3/20/2006
A snair! HA! I can see that whole thing SO clearly! Oh that's great! Good chapter!
HoneyX5-452 chapter 17 . 3/19/2006
hey nice chap, is this the blonde geek guy that wants to take over billiesa job, right? hes got glasses and is a really pain in the ass, arrogant and all, right?

well, greetings from jess too, shes damn busy.

c ya

Avillie chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
Not him! Ahhk! Anyone but him!

Haha, I'm kidding, Roland is always good for "up-ing the tension"

Can't wait to see where you're going with this!
prplerayne chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
Haha! Hill, I love it! I was wondering when you would bring the annoying little snit in to this! Great idea! hehe
DKM chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
What the hell does that prick want? Arg! Every mention of that bastard makes me wanna throw something. I've always hated Roland Hill... Gives me chills just reading about it. Oh, what horrible things you do... Why did you bring him in now? What does he have to do with everything? Please post more soon! PLEASE!

HoneyX5-452 chapter 14 . 3/9/2006
Probably had a few to many blows to her pretty head

loved that line hehe

unfortunately i gotta go now, gonna try to read and review the rest sometime
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »