Reviews for Tales to Last a Lifetime
Jason M. Lee chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
*melts from the WAFF* Is it possible to see the "kids" interact with each other? Prowl, Pura, and Charade? Not to mention Sideswipe, and no doubt Sunstreaker... ;)
PuraJazzBot chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
Yup. There's that theory vs practice thing again... He has the best of intentions but the execution needs some working on.

Yup, she's cute right up until the point she socks him one.

She blew Seekers away with that rifle, fraggit!
JML chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
Frustrating, but definitely loveable mech. Will we see a family reunion chapter?
PuraJazzBot chapter 18 . 11/16/2007
Poor, dear, clueless, caring Top... oh yes, he means well and I'm sure it all works out in theory. The practice... hehe...

And I love your Pursuit.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 19 . 11/16/2007
He better be sure not to push too many buttons to see her very cute and all fired up...she might throw the crystal thing back at him! Cute interactions all around )
Jason M. Lee chapter 18 . 11/15/2007
*laughs at the last part* He had that coming.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 18 . 11/15/2007
That was great! Just missing the apple, but she certainly knows how to make a point )
MariaShadow chapter 18 . 11/15/2007
Methinks this is a lesson Top will only have to learn once ;) Very nicely done indeed!
PuraJazzBot chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
Aw Topper, you big softy! Though Suit would be proud of ya. I like this one. Shows that he's not all his creator's mech, that he has a mind of his own and can make good decisions based more on conscience than pressure.
TruebornChaos chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
The flipside of the medal then. Wonder how much the war will affect him considering the way it's going to go.
DbKiT chapter 16 . 9/28/2007
You have a long way to go before you reach 100 of these things. But I have to admit that I like your character more and more with each little story. I'm pretty sure I like him just as much as any canon TF by now...And no not in the creepy way.
Nameless chapter 16 . 9/27/2007
I think Triggerpinch was a bit too good at training his creations - Flattop's lack of independent thought at this stage is interesting when compared with the twin's defiance from the start. I'm glad he's (mostly) outgrown it and learned "choice", as one of his brother's said earlier.
PuraJazzBot chapter 15 . 9/25/2007
Can safely say this is one of my top three faves from this series. Top's adorable in this one! *cuddles him*. Much MUCH love for this.
Nameless chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Wow. I can't begin to describe the complexity you capture in these pieces - Flattop is fully fleshed out, including all the quirks he'd rather leave behind with his creator. Great to see more of Triage and Pursuit, and an update at all. I was starting to get worried.
PuraJazzBot chapter 14 . 9/24/2007
Aww this one! Yeah... poor 'Suit, she tries so hard sometimes. Swear I love, LOVE the way you write her.