Reviews for A Very Tonberry Christmas
Pyrobee chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Awesome!
XxAutumnLacexX chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
AWESOME! That was really differnent. Could you write another please?

-Flare
make more stuff like this chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
*puppy dog eyes* please make one more chapter!

ill give you some cookies if you do?
FFFan chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
That was a bit anti-climatic. Other than that, good job.
PillowQueen chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
hurry up and update
SatouSei chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Anti Climatic? As in anti weather or something? :P Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's Climactic.

I like your stories, they're kinda sweet. It's just that I'd rather push the incest part out of my mind, but instead you remind me. :P

Keep up the good work.
t mak chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
anti climatic
Rannison chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
Critically, I would say that this would be a helluva lot better if it weren't so fast-paced and short...makes it feel rushed. But that aside, it was great! A few grammatical errors, but nothing that spoils the effect...I loved it. I hope to see more of your work in the future.
Rannison chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
LoL, perfect is banvald, not banvalt.
Mikau102389 chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
I'm not sure if you can make it better, it's awesome! I would really appreciate it if you wrote more of this one and a couple more yuri stories. I'm adding you and this story to my fav list!
Absolut Asian chapter 4 . 1/17/2006
WOO! E! OW! YAY! Any other words in all capitals could describe the happiness.
YuRi fanatic chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
It's official. I love this story. If I had an account I would so favorite it! But I don't, and I'm sad. Nonetheles, this was amazing. I loved the ending, and I loved Yuna's gift to Rikku! I also loved Rikku's gift to Yuna, and Paine's reaction to Rikku's gift to her! This was awesome, and I totally loved it! (Though it would have also been cool if you had used Real-fan05's idea) But it was still perfect the way it was! I loved it!
Absolut Asian chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Ha, nice adding the sweet touch of Rikku taking the chance to kiss Yuna by saying there was misletoe. I really don't have any suggestions, but as I was just listening to "How Do U Want It", maybe have Rikku search for some music and start dancing, and then asks Yuna to join her, who was admiring her the whole time. The lines from the song "Love the way you aggravate you hips and pull your ass out, gotta (censor) wantin' it so bad I'm bout to pass out..." just gave me that idea.
YuRi fanatic chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Hey! That was really really good! But doncha remember, 12 days of Christmas! So it's still Christmas! (Besides, even if there was only one day of Christmas, I would've houded ya 'til you finished this anyways!) Man oh man, am I ever a huge fan of Yuna/Rikku! I love this fic, especially the part where Rikku kissed Yuna and blamed the Mistletoe when there wasn't any Mistletoe! Oh, I love this and I'm really glad you're continuing it! Please update soon or I'll come hunt ya down! So you'd better update soon! Oh, I love this fanfic so much! *runs off squealing about it*
Absolut Asian chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
With Christmas coming in a matter of hours, I have to say I'm happy to see another author in the holiday spirits. I'd like to see updates come like snow in Antartica. Happy holidays, hope to leave more reviews for you (So you can too in return)!