Reviews for The Seventh Year of Flower and Prongs
Reina Vos chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
Update once up a time! Why would you let this great storty douwn?
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2014
I love your story!
Please finish it!
Sammy chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
OMG! That wazoo cheesy plz not so cheesy and curse u autocorrect
Liz chapter 8 . 5/24/2012
Who doesn't in bout the room of requeirmme
Coockies chapter 7 . 5/24/2012
... I hate Peter and always wanted murder him
DawnYew2674 chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
Update please !

No I am not a silent reader, I only started reading your story today and so I am reviewing simply to say

What? That's not the end ? You have to update !
A.J chapter 22 . 6/2/2011
Omg you have got to finish the story!
Greenandblie chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
I really love this, but I think Hermione needs to be in it!
Greenandblie chapter 22 . 4/18/2011
I really love this, but I think Hermione needs to be in it!
Secret Storywriter chapter 22 . 12/31/2009
I really really really love both of your stories. I've stayed with you since the very beginning (that was before I had an account) and you haven't updated in 4 1/2 years! I still remember your author name and the name of your stories since I've fallen in love with the way you write. It's so so so good and you really have a talent. I really really want to know where this story goes, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update! Thank you soo much! Even an author's note or a PM to your loyal fans would mean SO MUCH. Thanks for being such an awesome author! We would all love it if you updated.
Princess Ducky chapter 22 . 8/14/2008
Please update this is a really good story- even though I won't get my hopes up because you havn't updated in 2 and a half years...
pottergirl150 chapter 22 . 2/12/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter!
BigDreamer555 chapter 22 . 12/16/2007
Why did you stop updating? It's been at least a year and I think this is a fantastic story! If it's because you got flames, ignore them. Honestly people need to realize that if they don't like a story, they shouldn't read it. lol. Please update. I think it would mean the world to all of your old reviewers and me!
Anoneeemous chapter 22 . 11/27/2007
DUDE! (that was said in a complaining voice) WHY ON EARTH HAVE U NOT UPDATED! ( ( (((( I mean... i've reviewd b4 and ur my FAVORITE author. well..actually its sorta hard 4 me to say that since u haven't updated in practically 2 YEARS! ( but STILL, ur on my fav author! Thats pretty impressive - trust me! see, its been 1 1/2 YEARS and i'm STILL loyal to u. i REALLY LOVE your writing. come on, please update! pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls PLS PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! u write MY KIND of stories - the kind that i fall in love w/ and can never getout of me head. PLEASE review! AT LEAST write another chapter w/ thank u's 2 plpe who have reviewed 2 u loyally. I WANT TOMAKE SURE THAT U STILL WRITE STORIES! UR TOO GOOD OF AN AUTHOR TO STOP - DON'T EVER WASTE THAT BEAUTIFUL TALANT OF YOURS!
witchINtheMaKiNg chapter 22 . 10/5/2007
It is amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter. But wasn't Ginny going out with Dean? I'm a bit confused. When did Harry use the time turner?