Reviews for The Other Minister and the Civil Servant
TatianaOnegina chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
brilliant x-over )))
teridear chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Love, love, loved it. It combined two of my favorite universes; Harry Potter and Little Britain. Sebastian is always great.
Slythermint chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
XD I'm never going to imagine the Prime Minister in HP as anyone other than Anthony Head EVER AGAIN. :D!

that was too awesome for words!
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
LMAO so so freaking funny! Loved it!
Nfiz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Brilliant! When I read 'Little Britain meets Harry Potter' I thought it couldn't possibly be any good, but you proved me wrong! Brilliant idea and I loved your portrayal of Sebastian. Just perfect, I could picture him immediately! Haha well done, thanks for making me laugh!
Jayd Scarlett chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
lol. wands. lol.
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Oh good one! Some of my fav skits are with Tony Head and that was just brillant throwing him in there with Harry Potter! oh loved it!

Beccs! _
labrat love chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
hahaahahaha

love it!
MonDieu666 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
THAT was hysterical. I loved it. if only it could keep going!
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Gahahahahahahahahaa!
d.macy chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Ahahahah! That's genius! lol... :) Great writing *thumbs up*
DustAnybodyNo chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wow, that was a really interesting crossover! It was really hard stoppin myself from laughing like a nut outloud... (not good cos im in a library.) Keep it up!

:D BTW, SEBASTIAN ROX!
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
OMG I loved this!

You've got Sebastian down pat!

I loved how you incorperated HP exactly like the sixth book, with the exception of Sebastian. I also liked how you put it in the PM's view because we only see Sebastian's on Little britain. and it also works with hp, since it was also in the PM's view

Keep writing!
abandoned111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This had me in stitches! Are you going to do another chapter? :D
Rosi92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh, this is HILARIOUS. "Well, Prime Minister, I could have shown you my magic, and used my wand, but here is one pouf that is disappearing in smoke!" Love it!