Reviews for SpiderMan's Night Before Christmas
Lee chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
two words: I Loved it!, wait, that was three! Hey I can count! Very nice, though, i enjoyed it very much!
MarvelGoddess chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
absolutly amazing! incredible! superb! wonderful! i love his! i love the way you put a new spin on the old tale. this is awesome and so funny! fatastic job! keep up the good work!

-wiccanprincess
conan98002 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
that was pretty good
Poiseuille chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
That was wonderful! It was nice thing to read tonight. Great job! _
Georgia Kennedy chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Great job Mark. A lovely, unique twist on a Christmas classic. I can easily picture Peter telling this story to his three-year old daughter, Mayday.
DrkMgcn chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Thanks for the poem, Mark. Really got me in the Christmas spirit, so it's probably a good thing I'm not Jewish. I haven't read your other Spider-Man story, so I'll get to that after this review. Merry Christmas, man.
Agent-G chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Well that was a unique twist to that, how long did it take you to come up with that? You had to go through a few different versions to get it right.
htbthomas chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! This was very cute. I giggled throughout. My favorite part was the calling out of the villains names like the calling of the reindeer!

Enjoy your 2006!
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Very cute Christmas story Spidey style. Not bad, Mark. Hope to see more writing from you soon.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2