Reviews for Quietly Into The Night New Version
zafaran chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Wonderful story that kept me on the edge of tears from overwhelming emotion for much of it. I hope your muse and schedule will allow you to write and post more chapters on more stories sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
Tangerine-Alert chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
This is a great story, SG1 out there in the universe spreading Wizard of OZ messages to the stars.

It's a great way that it could end.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Interesting!

I'll have to read the rest as soon as I get time!
Lanhar chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
oh how wonderful is this peice.

i love the way they live on, and that they all become acended beings.

the play of how it all came out and the Queen telling off the gou'uld was fantastic.

the whole thing is touching and bittersweet... gone but still working, at a job they really were so aptly suited for. i love the bit about the phycologist going on about their not fearing death as their ship decended.

anyhow i loved it

lanna
Ilovesg1 chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
I was going to wait to review until after I finished all of the chapters. But...I am speechless, dazed, over-whelmed, by the brillance of this story. Good god, this is great. I cannot wait to get to the next chapters. A brillant story.
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
Interesting. Washington state and Washington D.C. are two diferent places. Seattle is in Washington state, and Washington state is in the northwest. Washington D.C. is the capitol city of America, and is on the east coast.