Reviews for Marbles
Denvana chapter 2 . 5/14/2011

I like this angle, please continue! .

...5 reviews? Hum...*evil thought process in progress*

I have an idea! But, could you update anyways? I don't like tricking people...But, you're story may be worth it...JK, JK.

Please update though! I would love to

SHRevolutionary chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
What happens to Atticus?
crazy queen of toast chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
I would love to read the next chapter if you ever post it because I honestly think you have a good story here! Thanks for writing it seriously and great job!
toastxkun chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
cant wait for more
Iloveplotbunnies chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Good story
Jess chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
i really liked this one, i loved both the chapters actually. Nice job, and i hope you put up the next chapter soon!
tig chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
wow this was a good chap,i was so worried that atticus killed the woman.*gasp* i hope he not lying!
Liz da SHiZ chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
O! THE SUSPENSE! THE TRADGEDY! THE SOAP! M...i like this story already! I can't wait until you write the next chapter! Very good writing. This story is definately "better'n SOAP!" Lucky duck you, you know what's gonna happen! woo! write on..!

M...jem likes girls...*puur*
OMFG IT'S AMBER chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Amber (but not for long - I beg of you call me Nola) here, reading and reviewing as promised. Since you don't seem to accept flattery, I'll keep this short and sweet: I like it. Keep it up. Hopefully that didn't give you any further opportunity to downplay your writing prowess (mad skillz...oh yeah).

Amber (a.k.a. Nola Rose Guillory, how freakin' awesome!)

p.s. Rainbows and butterflies for all! :)

p.p.s. You really should reply to your reviews.

p.p.s.s. Honestly. A reply from you? NOTHING would give me greater pleasure. I mean it. Nothing.
The Paisley Pajamas chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
How could I refuse? P

I liked this a lot, actually, but Atticus is my favorite character in this book, so if he ends up guilty, you'll be receiving some sinister mail. :evil stare:

Haha, I make joke, I make joke. About putting you on my author alerts, I'll have to ask my friend since this is a joint account. Since I've mentioned that, you're now obligated to read OUR story. Mwahahaha :rubs hands together conspiratorially:

Actually, you don't have to if you haven't read Harry Potter [which is blasphemy if that turns out to be the case!], but I hope you get around to it anyway.

Merry Christmas!
XHeartofaDragonX chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
well hello there! i see youve found another obsession lol my sweet atticus-lover would never make atticus kill someone. she luvs him too much. i bet it was the husband. the end. :)
Meal chapter 1 . 12/24/2005