Reviews for The Twelve Gays of Christmas
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hahahahahahaha that was awesome.

Especially Legault XD

MEN
Cute Chao chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Wow, normally I don't like yaoi/yuri but the title intrigued me and this was hilarious!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Hahaha! I loved this! *favs*

Hilarious.
Angevar chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*sighs happily* That was just what I needed. Fanfics are the best antidepressants in the world... .

*hapily un-depressed*
BioDragon chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very funny, a little hard to follow at times, but funny. Nice work _
CrossoverQueen chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Oh, this was SO funny. I loved your dialogue, especially Lyn and Florina's.

"Point me at 'em, Florina! I'll kill 'em all!"

Best parody line EVER. You're on my favorites now.
chaosmage747 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Dude. This is just wrong. You have this rated wrong. K? It should be M! God man. Shounen is just wrong. Please discontinue this.
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
You are amazing! This is so funny, I just can't stop laughing. The Raven/Lucius, Matthew/Guy, Kent/Sain and Lyn/Florina were my favorites. Your sense of humor is wonderful!
sam chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Great fic. If you get me laughing at shounen ai it has to be. the two men are wallace and bartre (I think) and canas's line was hilarious.

"Excuse me young miss, but I can't help but notice that that's a peg-"

just the kind of stupid observation canas would make while being parodied. perfect.
Innocent Guillotine chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
*snirk* This was a hoot. XD *favs*

But... what happened to some of them? o_O Did you just forget to put them in there?
fireemblemPRO chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
im not a fan of shouen ai but it was funny. lol.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Very funny. did florina run into those bandits again?
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! omg, i LOVE it! that's way too funny! i was actually humming the tune as i went along! oh, gosh, and the title rocks! okay, this HAS to go on my favorites! thank you SO much for writing it!
dance-whore chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Haha, bloody fantastic.

Now if only there was Pent/Erk... Maybe I'm just crazy.

Though Canas is cool.. I will not be converted, I won't.
pfeekin chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Wow... Absolutely hilarious. I got some weird looks while reading this. I think I'll be singing this new version for a while now. Keep up the great work.