Reviews for House of Flying Kunai
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Omg just read this and I love it... Do more OKON/HIKO, MEGUMI/SANO, TOKIO/SAITO, and little okashiras of MISAO/AOSHI
satomika chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I LOVE it!

I am happy that Saito, Hiko, and the other Juppongatana members were also talked about

I just didn't get what cigarettes have to do with Tokio and Hajime's relationship...?

If you could please explain and elaborate...?
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
The comedy was funny, although it was so OOC. GREAT JOB!
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I literally laughed myself into an asthma attack while reading this one. I also had several people walking by my house look at me funny since I was laughing so hysterically. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was fun! great job!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh god this was amazing too! Glad I went searching through your stuff for this!
Melitot Proud Eye chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Every time I'm in the mood for Ruroken, I eventually find myself drawn back to this story (and The cutting edge, too). It's special - well-written and funny in a witty way (crass? Well, what's Humor without a little venture in that realm?); plus, it contains Hiko. I have to inform you that, since reading your Kenshin fics, I've become a HikoxOkon shipper. Take responsibility, lol.

Oh, but my favourite has to be Soujiroquickie XD Picturing his reaction to that comment makes me crack *Soujiro fan here*

Thank you so much for writing this. I laugh to tears every. Single. Time.

I still hope that you'll write something more one day. One never knows ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
awesome story! could you please do another one, maybe where either hiko or saito loses his temper... and challenges kenshin to a duel... and the girls walk out in the middle... just a thought!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Kiiyu-sama chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ha, best Rurouni KEnshin fanfic eva! You should do another one, but this time do it about Enishi and his men. Poor Gein, all of his girlfriends are a bunch of dolls.
chaoticmom chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
OMG! THAT was too funny! I thought that 'The Cutting Edge' was good, This is deffinatly better. Now you ought to do one from the guys point of view. with the girls listening in to them discussing their... I'll leave that to your imagination. You know what they say about payback. I think the 'poor' guys need it. lol take care you're grgeat atthis kind of humor!
TenTenD chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
please make another one...*gives puppy eyes look*
rosewolf44 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
haha i love these stories
yuki433 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
...Hilarious, friggin hilarious. You, my friend, are a comic genius.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Lmfao. That.. was perfect! XD I really had a good laugh there. Wonderful job. Keep up the great work!

Ari chan