Reviews for Only Us
sciencekitty chapter 11 . 8/24/2014
I'm usually more of a Maureen/Joanne person, but this was so fantastic that I can't even stand it! Loved Maureen and Mark making their way back to each other eventually and Libby is too adorable for words. Very well done.
Compulsive Bowler chapter 11 . 8/23/2010
Awh so cute! Next time I see a teddy bear, I'm gonna buy it and name it Roger :)
SerendipityKat chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hey girl! I just read this story again. *sigh* one of my favorites by you.
DEFiiANCE chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
What another amazing piece of writing. So emotive :) I Loved This! My favourite Mark/Maureen story that I've read!
Amythista-too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
This is amazing so far. Must finish when I return from Arizona. I thought Libby was her girlfriend but...I'm embarassed now. Must read next chapter. NOW.
midnight inspiration chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
Okay, you undoubtedly have written the best thing I've ever read. I'm envious! HOw come I can't write this well? It was so adorable and funny and sad and beautiful all at the same time, amazing job! And they're so in character it's unbelieveable! I cried at the last chapter, it was the most beautiful thing ever. You're a legend!
Flo-D chapter 11 . 10/31/2007
Mark and Maureen should be together always and forever. Libby was adorable and the whole story was great, felt like Christmas. Which is bad because it's not Christmas for another two months.
terfle chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
ok, not a huge fan of mark/maureen but libby is too cute!
Elpheen chapter 11 . 5/23/2007
I love you for this. I hardly slept the other night because I read the whole thing in one go. Plus I was listening to 'Wicked' whilst reading it, which was...confusifying at times!

You've officially converted me to M&M. I just...love this fic. You've managed to keep them so perfectly in character, despite all the changes. And Libby is gorgeous!
Snurtz chapter 11 . 7/24/2006

*cries*

That is the BEST RENT fanfic I've ever read. It deserves to be published. I'm sure the late great Jonathan Larson would not mind. It's beautiful.
Kylie Justine chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
i don't usually read this fanfic stuff... but wow.

at first i was going to tell you that maybe you should be more specific about libby's role. a fanfic friend kindly informed me before i read that libby was the 5 year old daughter. but then i considered, it's better when it's vague. we're kind of seeing it from mark's POV before you write it, and i like that.

then i was going to ask you to be more specific about the experience... how did libby come around? i never have thought maureen to be the type to get married, so that surprised me. i would picture it more like a "mistake", an "accident". but then, i never pinned maureen johnson as a businesswoman either.

overall this is pretty good... can't wait to read the next part. i might actually register on here just so i can read all this stuff! keep writing!
Elphie Fae chapter 11 . 7/24/2006
Aw!

That gave me a serious case of the warm fuzzies.
Victoria chapter 11 . 7/2/2006
It's 2am, I have to be at work at 8, and I don't care, because this was so sweet and perfect. I cried when Libby gave Roger to Mark. Great job. I want to start the sequel, but I really need to go to bed :(
Immortal Phantom chapter 11 . 6/18/2006
Wow, I loved this story! It made me cry! It was so sweet. Beautiful. Sad. Perfect! You should be very proud of yourself. I absolutly loved it. Bravo!
Jealous Maureen chapter 11 . 4/14/2006
I just adore Mark/Maureen stories! Reminds me so much of my relationship with my little boyfriend right now. But anyways, I loved this. I cried during the movie in Chapter 9 or something like that, and in this very last chapter. I