Reviews for Harry Potter: the Musical
Doodlez2012 chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
this is odd but I LOVE IT! and I love your stories! so all I have to say is good good job.
books4evah chapter 23 . 10/30/2007
WHERE'S MY GO THE DISTANCE? Other thatn that, it was good.
books4evah chapter 11 . 10/30/2007
Meh! I want Go the Distance! I love that song (when sung by Lucas Grabeel)!
books4evah chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I LOVE that song! I love I'm a Believer! I never thought that you could make it work for the sorting, but you proved me wrong! It's like perfect! (I could even sing the new lyrics to the song)
books4evah chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
I would have preferred if you stayed on just James and Lily's relationship, like add some twists. James finds another girl, Lily gets jeaulous. Overall, I love the songs, and I cna't wait for ROn and Hermione! I hope they have a romance!
books4evah chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Nice song choices.
books4evah chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
THis is pretty good. I'll see how t ends up. I like the way its going.
zoog433 chapter 23 . 7/12/2007
swisstastiicxx chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
lol! i was just reading this story and it was very random... and i know it's been updated a really long time ago and is now complete but i'm just laughing at the image of snape dancing and singing in his potions class ... :) good job!
The Quiet Listener chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAH! LOL. That is just TOO funny! _ Your writing is unique and I hope to see more of your work!
Indigo Blue.x chapter 24 . 11/12/2006
Ooh excellent, I'll go and look at it now xD

Oh yeah, I didn't get the recordings... my email is uglyduckling4eva . Cheers!

moony07 chapter 23 . 8/9/2006
AWESOME! This was SUCH an awesome story, er, play...That was written...On the computer...Umm, what would you call thaty?

Wellp, this was awesome, very witty and funny. "We'll be there for you" was my fave! Can;t wait for the new one!

Lub, annie AKA moony07
Emmas Padawon chapter 23 . 8/7/2006
Yey i do a trumpet solo! Wo! I like the choreography in this. It's cool.
Emmas Padawon chapter 22 . 8/7/2006
For me! That's ironic cos Tom Bentley sang that for me in BTT 80's before he asked me out. Bad memory. Don't remind me deary.
Emmas Padawon chapter 21 . 8/7/2006
Now that's clever...glad you finally thought of something to use for it!