Reviews for That Old Grand Sire of Mine
Suzie chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Love this series of stories, they're really great. I'm wondering if I'm the only one who couldn't stop the mental image of Wesley cutting himself with the heel of a stiletto shoe? (Though I know that wasn't what he was using, it was the mental image I got non the less) :). Brilliant story. I'm enjoying it a lot.
Sedesapientia chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
Oh my! this story has me in such suspense. I laughed at the 'Spike watching the telly part' reminded me of my brothers.
Sedesapientia chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
Oh,good job Wesley! I really liked this chappie.
Sedesapientia chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
I love to giggle at ditzy blonde characters,Harmony is so perfect for that,and you wrote her wery well I thought.
Sedesapientia chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Loved the description of the goop,yuck!
Rusco chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
"To be continued in the sequal" means soon, I hope. :) I think this qualifies as a semi-cliffie. Everything's gotten very complicated, very quickly. Wonder what Spike would think of Wesley feeding Angel? If the ninja-guy was correct in his assesment that Spike's feeling proprietary towards Wesley, then probably not well. He doesn't like to share with Angel, certianly. And all these second and third parties messing about overseas- I can see that this might take more than one sequal to all unravel. Not that I'm actually very sad about that.

More, please. :)
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 5 . 12/30/2005
OMG! Angel's going to kill him when he finds out! Plus, Wes and Spike ares haring a BED? Hee hee...naughty thoughts...

Lol. Hope Harm doesn't blurt everyything out. I like how u write wes as someonle larger then life..and he has a brother? Weird, wonder what they want with him. The person in the mas b4 - was that bedesford or w/e his name was? I can't wait to find out wat's going on here.

SS4EVA
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
“Do you think Dolce & Gabbana will still be open?” THat was so terribly funny! Angel is so totally a packhorse. I liked how you focused in on Fred just as Wesley himself would. I don't rememer Wesley ever really wanting Fred in this series. He just seems to be very cynical thorughout the whole debacle.

"this garage will just look as if someone really couldn’t parallel park.”This comment is so Wesley...[insert awe]
Night Essence chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
I don't want to critise but Wes' plan is gonna backfire. Because when everybody finds out that Wes is having Angel drink certain blood it's gonna make him look bad. It was a good chapter though.
Night Essence chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
This is a really good chapter, it's like Sherlock Holmes trying to solve a mystery. Is there a chance that Wesley's brother is behind all this? Anyway, can't wait for more, UPDATE SOON!
Night Essence chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
I am so totally confused but the chapter was written well. Can I ask you something? Are Spike and Wes gonna be like good friends now or something? It just seems that way from how your writing the story. Anyway good work, UPDATE SOON!
Night Essence chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Okay I have got to say that I'm loving the whole series. UPDATE SOON!
FBI Bones chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
this is good, well written, update soon.

-Lizzie x