Reviews for Sea of Tranquility or something like that
Guardian of The Water chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
YAY! Thats so cool! I see my name on the screen or the bottom thingy when you said Guardain of The Water part...but your wish has come true i did another of the review thingys!YAY! Jeez i hope you write more cuz you know it so good...the story i mean..ya ok ill shut up and stop blabbering but anyways c'ya! LOVE THE STORY!
Guardian of The Water chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Yup Im likin the story and I think that you should hurry up and update it.
Nemrut chapter 10 . 10/20/2006
Hi its me again. Sorry i couldnt review some time but i had internet problems.

I hope you can hold the qualitie but perhaps you can write longer chapters

good luck and have fun

Nemrut
KaNdRaKaRgrl chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
Sorry I didn't review this WONDERFUL chapter sooner! Great job! I'll be waiting for Chapter 10.
dunnoxox chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Ha. I thought it was a great chapter!

I loved the girls reactions, especially Cornelia's and Hay Lin'sc (I don't know why.). Keep up the good work!
dunnoxox chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
Lol. Sorry about abvout pushing that job onto you.

And when have I ever not enjoyed an update, by you? Never, lol.

Wonderful chapter. I cannot wait to see the girls reactions.

-squee-
dunnoxox chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
I forgot to reveiw when I read the chapter. It was a great chapter, though! Update when you can! I am working on my next chapter as we speck!
KaNdRaKaRgrl chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Aboslutely wonderful, the plot is REALLY starting to thicken. I'll get an update on my story up soon. I have finals this week, so bear with me for a few days. Beautiful job, can't wait to see more!
dunnoxox chapter 6 . 5/19/2006
Great chapter. I wonder what shall happen next... I suppose you know, though.
SPRobsessdChic101 chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
This is so incrediabaly awsome, PLEASE update soon!
Nemrut chapter 6 . 5/11/2006
And again you show us, what a great writer you are.

Its a funny chaptar with an interessant ending, want to know what happens soon.

You are doing a great job here )
tory chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
OMG! i LOVE this stORY! pLEASE update soon! It's uber great! lookin forward to the next instalment!
KaNdRaKaRgrl chapter 6 . 5/8/2006
YAY you updated! VERY interesting chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon!
Kay Celestine chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
Your story is really nice. UPDATE!
KaNdRaKaRgrl chapter 5 . 3/24/2006
AH MR. IRUKA...GR...lol i seriously wanna slap him right now...anyway, great chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (i updated too, by the way :D)