Reviews for Safety
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
loved it!

love Susan/Peter interactions and this was a great one!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Good description of Peter and Susan.
ILoveGnomes chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Beautiful portrayal of Peter and Susan's relationship. I feel this side of things is often overlooked, but they're the two older ones, so of course they will be partners, allies, and friends. I especially loved the moment when she's worrying about him before the Battle of Beruna. It gives her a chance to be so very Susan and exemplifies the part of their relationship you're trying to show.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is really beautiful. I love the way you develop their relationship.

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Susan and Peter were definitely the leaders of the group. Peter may be High King, and Lucy may be their hope, and Edmund their quiet wisdom, but Susan holds them all together. She loves them and supports them and stands beside Peter and understands all that he has taken on like the others cannot. I love this about Susan, and your story ;) Nice work!
Animus Wyrmis chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This is lovely. (I've somehow managed to avoid all of your fics until now, it seems like, which is ridiculous. So I'm working my way through.)

I love that you chose to use Susan's POV, since it seems like a lot of sibling fics are done with the other three, with the knowledge that Susan is about to (or has already) deserted Narnia. This felt like something else, especially since you allowed it to focus on the good Susan did. And I love their partnership-they do always seem like they're taking on the parental roles, don't they? And that Susan's thoughts on that long night after Aslan has died are for Peter! That's sort of the epitome of her character here, I feel like, and it's so true (and rings true for her, too, that she would think war more difficult). And you worked in Susan's need for safety!
Avatarfanx2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
So cute, I need to read one of these fics when I just want to escape this world, Thanks so much for writing it!
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Nice. Well written, very easy to imagine. I like it.
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
So Sweet! I love your words, do you know that? i love the way you put them on paper adn post them up here for me, and everyone else. You're amazing.

Lothloriel chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
This is lovely. I can see the scenes unfolding- you have a wonderful talent of description. I love your characterisations. ;)
OneStrangeBird chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
This fic was absolutely adorable!I loved it.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Brilliant. Truly fantastical (hurrah for made-up words). I love it lots. *adds you to her fav. author list*
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I love this! Peter and Susan can connect in ways the others can't...
fledge chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Lovely charcter portrait of them both, and excellent writing style.
KateLilly chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
wow... that was deep... I LOVED IT!