Reviews for Harry Potter A Warrior's Path
gaul1 chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
I did like the story, but leave it up for prosperity...
dpwheels57 chapter 6 . 2/5/2008
I stumbled on to this fanfic. I hope there will be more. I know update have not been plenty. As for the story. I like the different approach to how you hand the story line. It is good that you are going about things at a different level.

Please give me more.
Zaxxon chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very interesting start... but a start, none the less.
Avril13 chapter 6 . 6/3/2007
Interesting story line. Harry IS gaining his power rather too fast and at no price to pay. I wonder whether Bella will show eventually. Writing style is very good I enjoyed the reading so much. I hope there will be more to come. It would be a pity not to have such a good story finished.

I'd suggest an incident or something could spark some bureaucrats from the Ministry to challenge Minerva and her decision to give him the position. Someone could also know something about his dark actions and blackmail him or something. That would add some spice to the story.

Cheers,

A
Master DK chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
not bad
flotsi chapter 6 . 4/10/2007
ow, the last part was brutal.
me chapter 6 . 3/15/2007
U HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY!
Li Kune Xin chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Excellent story telling. I hope you keep updating. I can't wait to see what Harry does next.
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 6 . 1/19/2007
eagerly awaiting!
Nights Silhouette chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
An ok chapter, keep it up.
Red Death chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Minor spell error: The "Nox" incantation doesn't extinguish any lights or cause magical darkness. It just ends the "Lumos" spell.
Red Death chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Yes, I do like it. It's a great start and looks very promising.

Some tips to make it better:

1. Work on your punctuation. You're missing a lot of proper punctuation marks within or at the end of dialogue.

2. Replace instances of numbers used in a sentence with the correct words. For example "another 3 weeks" and "7 o'clock sharp" need to be replaced with the correct phrases "another three weeks" and "seven o'clock sharp."

3. Pay attention to your proper names. You keep calling the Burrow "the Borrow."
reign1990 chapter 6 . 1/2/2007
i really like this story and hope it dosnt take half a year for an update...anyways good story and i hope to read more
Andine chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
*takes out gun and shoots* (in the leg, ming you, wouldnt want to make writeing hard :)

exept for the long wait i stil like the story (exept that i had to re-read it, but that's always a pleasure)
vicky0958 chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
goos chapter update soon...