Reviews for The Lovegood Files
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Delightfully whimsical. Perhaps a little lacking in motive, but very funny nonetheless.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
One of the best Luna stories I have ever read, I was practically in tears from laughing so hard. The entire thing is clever and creative and brilliant and I do hope you write more in her files sometime because this just totally made my day.

- I'm terribly sorry if you find me rude, parchment. Am I invading on a sensitive subject? Let's not fight. I shall tell you what the Files are and we'll be happy as hippogriffs again. -

Best Lune line ever.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
love this story! oh, luna. can you update it?
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Harry's also a little emotionally retarded.

I laughs so freaking hard when I read that. That was adorable. More?

*puppydog eyes*
soaring-heights chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
She sounded a bit like Rachel off Glee. But that's probably because I've read every single one of your Glee fics.

Anyway, I enjoyed it.
Adonish chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I dont know if I already reviewed for this since I read this fic a while ago but I felt it deserved a review. This story brings out the best in one of my favorite characters Luna Lovegood. Her mysterious charm is always fun to read and this little adventure of hers is very amusing.

Added to my community.
a.different.luna chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aw this is really sweet, and just the sort of thing luna would do...

i hope you continue!

oh and spelling...

“You know? I Can actually see that. It’s surprising but not totally shocking. Blaise is always into what he can’t – or isn’t allowed to – have.”

you missed out a 'c'
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This is great! I can totally see Luna doing all these things. BlaisexNeville was a random pairing, but that made me love it even more. Well written, and great job! I loved the mentions of all the minor charecters.
Lady Alinor chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Oh, you simply must continue this! Too funny. Flipping hilarious. Neville? Homosexual? can't see it...but definitely Blaise, lol.
omgiwantthisaccounttogoaway chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
this has to be the most entertaining luna lovegood fanfic i have ever (and i mean EVER) read!
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Interesting...

This sounds like you should continue it.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Funny! I love Luna!
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
AWW...SO FUNNY!
jmfossil chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
You have captured Luna perfectly. Per. Fect. Ly. I can't express enough how much I love Luna in this fic, and I think I officially love Luna now.

"I tell her that I’m an excellent secret keeper, because I have no friends to tell them to.

She says she’ll be my friend, which is very kind of her."

LOVE THAT PART. Just makes me want to go up and hug Luna.

Awesome job. :D
luvu4eva chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
oh my god! you've GOT to continue this! It's awesome! I turned so red from trying to not laugh (which failed actually)

I love ALL of your Humor/Romance fics. They are so good! Kuddos for you. Keep up the super fantastic work! :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »