Reviews for Passing Around
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I love this... It's just so... Byakuya-ish and awesome!
I suppose what comes around goes around...
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ahahahaha! I love the squint filled moments. Poor Byakuya. Its all Gin's fault. And Toshiro.
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love how the candy made everyone happier, even Renji, who finds happiness in Byakuya's torment XD
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
"Matsumoto's boyfriend?" Haha! I loved it. This was sweet, but funny at the same time. I loved how it was passed from person to person, straight back to Byakuya. Loved it! :)
NAO-chan33 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
ahahahahahahaha! XD that was so hilarious!

nao-chan
Final Fight chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Oh that was a cute ending.
Alice chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I Love this fic! I've read it countless number of times and I still come back to it once in a while!

By the end of the fic, I feel as though I've also taken a small piece of the candy and feel cheerier than I have started off! Sweet!
Floating-Angel chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
What goes around comes around, but I've never heard about it cheering up this many people on the way. This story was candy for the soul, thank you!
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was a cool fic.

I enjoyed reading it. It was funny how the 'candy' or sweets managed to get all the way back to Byakuya.

I hope that you will have a good day!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh god. Matsu and Bya? What a laughable pairing. Nice job and amusing story, very well written! Good charecterization!
Oblights chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
intersting,intersting

kinda cute
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
*collapses in laughter* Very sweet, no pun intended. You either get up and move on or lay down and not move again. Your pick. Cute.
Benihime chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Oh my God! This is hella funny! Beni (Bethany) loves this. Lol! "Matsumoto's boyfriend". *Dies from squealing laughter!* I'm definitely gonna get Hime to read this, too. Lol.

-Yours &c.

Benihime, The Crimson Princess
Winter's Light chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
HAHAHA! I loved the ending! It's like a total cycle! This is going on my faves! ] Keep writing!
cookiekitten chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
LOL! make a sequel or continue this please! I wanna know what happens next -