Reviews for You Are The Camera
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oh... My... God... I a outlet LOVE the way you made her devious! The way you took her and exploited each of her layers! That was so amazing! And I'm "intrigued" with your words! Your writing is like poetry and I absolutely love it! There conversations are so complex! It really shows the deeper side to Robin and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
Pizzachic chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
That was intriguing...ha got my pun there?
gauntlet14 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Definitely the my favorite take on Madame Rouge. I know that this story is old, but there are a few of us that still watch Teen Titans stuff. I really liked Madame Rouge from the show, and loved you story. It was quite "intriguing" to read. I like how you made this story flow, and I appreciate the length. Kept me busy for a good long time.

Overall, a very well thought out story. I do find it cool how you set up the ending, and I found to my disappointing that there is no sequel. On its own, this is a very good creative take on the persona of these two characters.

Food for thought. I have been meaning to make an acount on for a while now, but couldn't get to it. However, when I read the story, I couldn't hesitate anymore.

Loved it.

'Wink for a sequel'
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Whoa... way too much culture. It'll take a whole week of sitcom reruns and listening to Britney Spears CD's to recover from this fic.

That's a compliment, by the way.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Well that was quite the gamut...strange and too long-winded at times, but a good find.
Ebby chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
WOW! Dark, disturbing and very entertaining. I love it! Write more.
Inspiral chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very nice, I'm kind of late on reviewing, but I enjoyed it very much just the same.
Red Room Flare chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I'd never thought I'd go for anything pairing Robin and Madame Rouge, but I'm happy to be proved wrong through such an awesome fic.

The pairing's just so... bizarre, I don't know. When I first realized what you had in mind, I was of half a mind to turn around-I thought it might be some sick Slade-type thing. But the story was so well-written, I couldn't help but stay.

I'm glad I did. You made the pairing work on a very real level, to the point that you've completely changed my perception of both characters, Rouge in particular. I find myself actually hoping you decide to revisit this pairing, whereas in a sequel or another one-shot.

I also wanted to comment on the intellectual level fo this fic. I won't pretend I understood everything that was said-but man, it sounded sophisticated. I look forward to the day when I can read this through without stopping to analyze every single reference, specially all that Nietzsche-who has always given me a headache, by the way. And I also think that all your arguments concerning society's need for crime definetely merit some thought. I'm not sure I agree, but I will definitely meditate that for a while.

Anywya, congrats on the fic. It's a rare author who can take something so apparently improbable and make it work, really work. 'Cause it's one thing to write it, and a whole another to have it make sense.

Shiz chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
This pairing is very rare, but you made it work. The dialogue was very deep and mind-boggling. I loved this fic. Great job.
Kittenrobforever chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You rock! Please do more Robin/Rouge stories!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Ah, alternate pairings. They're the best! Anyway, enjoyed Rouge in the whole story. She's become one of my new favorite villians. She knows what she wants and isn't afriad to go after it.

9.75/10. Loved the banter between the two.

A very, very happy birthday to you. Just remember: you're only as old as you feel.
dlsky chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Ok I'd normally say wow this was great, but you actually have me at a loss for words to convay how intreagued you had me with the piece. I kept reading dispite the length, and the overload of Philosophical reasoning, and the overload of human idealisum and ok wow, that was way too much I just read. However did you write all this in only a single chapter, what are you a colledge major of the human condition. Phyc 107 not enough for you?

You have to know I really liked this, but in my brainy days I don't even come up with this much thought provoked ideas and reasoning all in only one setting. You had to have compiled this from several only sessions of pondering reasoing and thinking.

To attach this to a show such as Teen Titan's and take it into the setting of such a well useable form, you really are a master weaver. You brought up many points of thought and reasoning, many I recalled reading, observing and seeing about Robin's character that you had Rouge bring up and compare him to herself about, that were the same points issued and pointed out from Slade to him, and yet he never accepted and relented about being true. Perhaps if you wanted to get into the point of thinking and this character storyline world. He has grown up, taken to self critecing himself and has finally saw his darker side. Like her he knows what he is capable of, but the belife and self told lie that he is better then her, useing his darker talents for the side of good is what makes that seperation. What we cling to as truth is the factor of what makes up good and others evil. Our struggle to prove what others say about right and wrong, not being true, and about giving in (up and over) to our darker sides and not staying on the side of good because we are or never could be good without never using, or hidding (suppressing) that part that made Robin and Rouge similar, is what makes the side of good.

Wow, that was way too much thinking for even me. Ok, I'm going to end that thought her and just say thank for sharing this posting with us and I enjoyed reading it. Your did a great job. dlsky