Reviews for Stupid Boys
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Interesting concepts. That is really all I can say. I'm not a big fan of blood and gor, but still the idea is new and different from the rest.
gg chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
That was a great story but a terrible ending.
kewlkat chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I think you should have named her "Bloodred" or "Redblood". Those are some ok names. Love your plot soo far. Go girl power! (Even if its evil in this case.)
words-with-dragons chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
It's so awesome! Maybe you could write a fic about their life on the run... possibilities.
lexie as tru as it gets chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
what the frickin hell, you cannot be serious...do they run away together...what is this some sort of dang joke dont make me get mad. add more. make i new story i dont give a damn

::::::::::::::::::::-(((((((((((((((((((((((
Natsumi-x chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
I just read all of this story in like half an hour and I would like to say... I LOVE IT! FIRST ACE AND LEXI STROY I'VE EVER READ AND I'M IMPRESSED WITH IT! WHO KNEW THERE WERE SUCH GOOD AUHTORS, WHETHER THEY'RE FOR FANFICITON! SO CUTE~!

...and I just loved the ending.

Signed...

RetardedBitchAlert
DanaNightshadeAzimuth chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
I was a little confused throughout the story... if you could try to add in a little more description and emotion, I'd love it. I think this was a very unique story. It's in my favorites :)
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
okay seeing as how this 2009. I'm not going to kill you. I wouldn't have anyways. I just wanted you to know that this was a really good story.
goddess-chan123 chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
u r so mean, and vicious! that was very bloody...~shiver~ u should write more Lonnatics, but not so much carnage...
goddess-chan123 chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
she. has. issues. maybe a therapist? update soon!
IceGirl2772 chapter 10 . 8/13/2008
Give me an L, give me an O, give me a V, give me an E. What does that spell? LOVE! I LOVED EVERY WORD OF IT! Will there be a sequel? It would be so cool if there was. Bye.
Timid Vulpine chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Hi hi,

OMG! BIG cliffy here! This SO needs a sequal! Please, please, please? PLEASE? This ROCKS AND RULES!

One of te first Loonatics Unleashed fan fictions I've read, and it's the BEST! Keep up the good work.

Bye byes,

Timid Vulpine.
Kwenu114 chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
This is such a good story! So much suspence. WOW! Thanks! And next time could you please omit the swearing? But thanks for keeping it to a minimum!
looneyluver chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
i won't kill u i think it was a bitter/sweet ending to a bitter/sweet story! nice job though really.
looneyluver chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
the name isn't suckish it fits and this is pretty good so far. Stupid Duck and boys are just stupid. Cant live with them and the fate of humanity would suffer without them.