Reviews for A Constant Battle
the brown cow chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
I like it
gkgGJ chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
YOU KILLED OFF HK47 YOU BASTARD

but apart from that it was great

great enough for me to read both storys in a single sitting anyway
machievelli chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Supposed to have been posted 31 July 2011, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. but I had problems with my computer, and flaked on attaching these reviews to the original story threads for the last year. Everyone say; 'Mach is a flake, Mach is a yo-yo'. Better yet (Waves hand) 'Mach is trying, but he's still a flake'.

Sequel to Casualty of War: The new Jedi Council turns to their new problem; Revan.

The piece has an interesting flow; having people we were not sure was alive still dealing with the problem helps to create a flow. The idea that Revan might still fall to the dark adds a deeper problem there.
Kamen Rider Raika chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
You know this is probably my fifth time reading "Casualties of War" and this fic, and I still find my mouth dropping with awe. This fic is just that awesome! I've read other KotOR fics, but none of them have left such a strong impression like this fic.

With "Casualties of War," you show a different take on Revan's life. Revan has amazing interactions with Bastila and I love his relationship with Malak, which is very similar to how brothers would act. Also, there's the realistic take on the repercussions of Revan and Malak's actions as Sith. Whenever a Sith Lord has been redeemed, they rarely come in contact with the consequences of their actions.

In this, you get to see the end of Revan's war with the True Sith. At first, it may appeared like any other KotOR fic that deals with the True Sith, but as when you get to the end, you realize the True Sith aren't the only ones capable of evil. Though, I wasn't too happy to see HK being destroyed. *shrugs* But hey, at least it was better than how SWTOR handled him.

Overall, both stories are incredible. I hope you keep up the good work!

Raika out!

PS: I hope we get to see the True Sith in your "Power of Choice" fanfic.
JourneyRocks13 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Good story, I am glad Revan and Bastila ended up together (or so it seemed(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Look up the game the old republic, it talks about the invasion of the true sith, might give you some more insight, i personnaly think that the stood for1000 years thing was just the first big number in george's head
chisscientist chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
This is good.
lazyguy90 chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
A happy ending indeed. They're all chilling out in that great big Living Force place in the sky... Or whatever. But nice work on this. A fitting sequel to your previous work. Excellently done. Keep at it.
one of the lost chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
Great ending to a great series. I commend you for your superior writing.
GinsengH chapter 7 . 3/9/2009
I know I'm pretty much beyond late on this, but I just got finished reading Casualties of War/A Constant Battle and wow...The entire story was simply amazing. This was probably the best portrayal of the Mandalorian Wars saga that I have read to this point. I also really enjoyed making the events of KOTOR slightly AU letting Revan keep his memories.

The way you built up the characters, especially Revan, made them all the more likeable and kept me eager to find out what would happen next.

Anyways, just wanted to say kudos. I really enjoyed your writing and I plan on reading some of your other stories soon.
Ranger24 chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
What a way to tie it all off
Ranger24 chapter 6 . 2/19/2009
hardcore man
Sephiroth the Unrepentant chapter 7 . 10/24/2008
Wow i am amazed this is definetly one of your better stories although several parts frustrated me because you seems to be changing the personalities of characters for no reason every single chapter or even more then once per chapter but i tolerated it because it had a somewhat good storyline.

7/10(would have gotten a 8/10 if HK-47 survived i LOVE him)
Candle in the Night chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
That was great! I'm still gutted that HK got destroyed but it was still awesome. Good job.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »