Reviews for What If?
JustAnotherDCfan chapter 1 . 1/24
Hilarious. Some of this I wish really happened in the series. I love your work Candyland-san!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Scenario Six was actually quite plausible. I can almost see it happening in canon. (...That scares me.)
heartmira chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
SOOO I'm here laughing my head off like an idiot haha. "Snogging ensued"
I love your humor!
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Hahaha omg what was that? That was so funny. Nice snogging jokes.
werewolf5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
ahahaahahahaha! too funny!(chokes on apple she is eating)
mangaluva chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
XDXDXDXDXDXD As it goes for most of this, particularly the repetetive Snogging jokes. Also a million awesome points for the various Eddie Izzard references in all of your fics (Princess Bride is also FTW). Very creepy thing is that I was reading this on my laptop while watching the DVD of "Dress To Kill" on the TV. Where he talks about puberty. I was laughing my head off when I read that line two seconds arter hearing it XDXDXD
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
'Snogging en—wait, no, that’s a felony.'

'Snogging would have ensued, if Shinichi hadn’t been a chicken.'

He probably did something like this at least once. *Shakes Head* Legs... Bread... *Shakes Head*

Why a six foot mongoose? Why not a five foot mongoose? P...)

"I'm smiling. It is just one of those evil smiles no one wants to see." -Randomness By DetectiveConanFan13

J. DCF
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Omg, so hilarious XD! I love the snogging running gag. Especially when it came to Heiji and Shinichi - LOL!
Waterdog chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very Very Funny. You should write more of these.
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
-_- you have too much fun with these.
jaran-jaran chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
so, "snogging ensues" was the running gag of the story. Nice little

nonsensical piece ya got here. Great job as usual
Kamasa Chan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Hahaha,I love these! Especially the Heiji/Kazuha and Mongoose ones. Oh, the comedy that is making fun of the cast of DC... Priceless...
Eleven chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
hahahah, that was great!

I didn't read your A/N at the beginning, so when i got to the Izzard reference i had little PING! moment. :p

" 'Ullo Sue...

I've got a french loaf.

Bye!

I love you!"
bright future in sales chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
great i lvoed it. its a good thing he didnt hit her with a french loaf
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Although the bluntness of the "poison working the way it was supposed to" made me want to cry, especially in comparison to the rest of the fic. It's like "HA HA- ;O; NO!"

But even after reading that, as soon as I saw "and I'm not even going to make the snogging joke." I died. of laughter.

I'll have you know that whenever I started laughing to your fics, I started hitting my leg! Repeatedly! It's all red now. D: And, um, one last thing unrelated to this fanfic... often in HeijiKazuha stories, you mention Heiji meeting Kazuha under a sakura tree... is that canon?