Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Dimension Cupid chapter 77 . 12/14
I loved this fic!
Vampireking40 chapter 45 . 4/3
Was Dudley rescued by the rangers.
Vampireking40 chapter 44 . 4/3
You know I always wonder about all the food the ranger ate and then just disappeared when the same strange beep is always heard when a monster is attacking. The introduction of the Dursley is an interesting thing especially why the would be in Angel Grove, of course they are the ones who wrecked Alan bike. Now tanga have Dudley.
Vampireking40 chapter 40 . 3/24
So with the mention of Ivan Ooze is this story taking place in the time from of the movie when the ranger got the Ninja Powers. As Ivan only appeared in the movie and not the TV story version of the ranger getting there Ninja Powers.
Vampireking40 chapter 21 . 2/14
I am curious about Harry fortune. Now here is a boy with a fault full of money as well as the vault he got from Sirus. On top of that he does have other family vaults through none of those were ever mentioned in the books or that he comes from one of the oldest Wizarding families.
Jacebralor chapter 77 . 1/22
I have just finished your story, and am forced to give the highest compliment I am capable of, addition to my list of favorites. would love to see more of this universe, mayhaps the children or grandchildren of the original guardians must take up the mantle of their forebears?
Aoi Usa chapter 77 . 8/14/2016
Hi love your story since it been a long time since I read this story, but if I can make a request can you write all the power rangers get together? With the hogwarts guardians as well?
Guest chapter 77 . 8/9/2016
An excellent story. You did an awesome job writing it. Thanks for the great read. Keep up the good work on your other stories as well.
DragonTamer01 chapter 77 . 7/22/2016
Very awesome ending to a very awesome story! Do you take requests? If so, then I've got one for you. There is a YouTube channel called "The Unusual Suspects", and that user is REALLY good at creating Power Ranger Crossover intros. What I mean by that is the characters from the specific franchise become the rangers of that specific team. Some examples I can give are Star Wars The Original Trilogy characters as the Lost Galaxy Rangers, Back To The Future characters as the Time Force Rangers, Harry Potter characters as the Mystic Force Rangers, and Pirates Of The Caribbean characters as the Mega Force Rangers. You should definitely check his channel out and look at all the ones he's made-they're AWESOME! And there's one in particular that you should watch, because it's the crossover that I want to request from you: Power Rangers Dino Charge, and (drumroll) JURASSIC WORLD! Give that intro a watch and let me know what you think of it, and also if you'll accept my request for this kind of crossover, please?
Link60fly chapter 77 . 7/9/2016
A fitting end to an amazing story
Knight25 chapter 77 . 6/28/2016
Holy crap! This was the best story I've read in years.
William Lamb chapter 77 . 6/16/2016
And so the adventure comes to an end. While I may not be writing at the moment due to real life getting in the way, I have been following. I still have our collaboration efforts in my files and MAY re-post it sometime in the near future. But I'm busy developing a story for another fandom as well as trying to get my ducks in a row.
jwbeckham chapter 77 . 6/15/2016
Congrats, can't believe I've been reading for years
GingerTyPerior chapter 77 . 6/15/2016
Great ending to a great story!
bluestorm28 chapter 77 . 6/15/2016
I have to say while I'm sad that there won't be any more adventures for the Hogwarts guardians after their last victory it was really fun seeing what battles you put them in against voldemort and his minions and some of his monsters were quite funny especially one's like wandmort but in my opinion Draco malfoy took the cake for the most pathetic evil ranger like ever especially with the fact that most of the time instead of actually fighting he acted like he was superior to the proper rangers always going on about how he would beat them
I'm gonna miss reading this story :(