Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Dracarot chapter 47 . 8/29/2012
Crap, forgot the zeo crystal can provide unlimited power seeing as it's pointed out that it continually grows in energy...
Dracarot chapter 46 . 8/10/2012
Alternate dimensions, annoying with ones perceptions aren't they.
RedRangerBelt chapter 46 . 8/10/2012
Uh oh... Someone's in trouble. Is Harry going to have to tell Lily the truth that he's not her Harry and actually the Harry from a different dimension/world/whatever? Who was that minion Voldemort sent and how do they plan to get rid of the Hogwarts Guardians? Don't villains ever learn that getting rid of the good guys never works? No, never mind, of course they don't.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 46 . 8/9/2012
great...how many more problems can come of Harry being in that world,
adlerj chapter 46 . 8/9/2012
Good chapter.

I'm very curious as to what the new monster could be!

It was a good start to the rescue mission.

It was a good ending with this world's Dumbledore arriving.

Taeniaea chapter 46 . 8/9/2012
cool story
RedRangerBelt chapter 45 . 8/2/2012
Being a Power Ranger? Easy? Never! Is Connor going to explain to Kira that he doesn't like Sylvia like that? How are they going to purify for lack of a better word Ivan Ooze-teme's Dark Rangers? When are they going to be able to go back to their own world? Will they be able to rescue Megan and Jason and stop Ooze-teme from turning Megan into one of his Dark Rangers?
Briememory chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
As I said to William in my review of his last chapter,l I love the decision to separate the rangers to distinguish between the two stories. To that end, I loved the Conner/Kira scene, and Tommy's voice really made a great impact on the narrative, especially the final scene.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
A Power Ranger never gives up!
adlerj chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
Good chapter.

I liked finding out more about this world. It was interesting to read about the way magic is hidden here.

Good twist at the end with the Dark Rangers kidnapping Megan.

Taeniaea chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
cool story
Dracarot chapter 45 . 8/1/2012
Man things keep getting messier.
clynch3 chapter 44 . 7/30/2012
when are you going to update we all want to know what happens next. plus july is almost over.
adlerj chapter 44 . 7/12/2012
Good chapter.

I liked how you and William incorporated the Dursleys into the story. They certainly are much more violent in this one! I hope Dudley being kidnapped will help him realise that being a bully isn't a good thing, or am I hoping too much? :P

I feel so sorry for Jason for getting tricked like that. I hope he manages to get the crystal back soon.

Briememory chapter 44 . 7/4/2012
Great chapter. Your narrators are amazing, and I particularly love how Tommy and Ginny made the scenes in William Lamb's version more entertaining (the Ernie bit was awesome). Jason's quest for the Zeo Crystal was great too, and I really liked how Jason confronted the demons he had addressed a few chapters ago.
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »