Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
BlueWarrior 2.0 chapter 54 . 4/23/2013
This story never fails, I hope you write an arc where Harry and the guardian rangers are involved in with the Legend War coming up in Megaforce that would be an epic story arc.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 54 . 3/25/2013

Dragonzord power! Awesome.
adlerj chapter 54 . 3/25/2013
Good chapter.

Interesting revelation about the Orb of Doom. It certainly supports the theory that Vile is the one who is helping Voldemort out with his plans.

One concern I have with this, and William Lamb's story, is that it seems to be getting a little bit too complicated. I'm not saying that I don't like the story, but will it be long before the Hogwarts Guardians get back to their own universe? Just curious.

Keep up the good work.
deathbykitsune chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
ok I understood bringing in jason early since he would be able to train them and he would complete the normal five ranger team but not even a full chapter later you are bringing in the sixth ranger come on tommy didn't even come in till about at least a forth or so into the season. I am not meaning this as a flame but I hope that the future chapters will not show so much rushing since this is still turning out to be a pretty good fanfic
deathbykitsune chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
ah this brings back so many memories. It is also so nice to have jason back in the game. Just so you know in wild force toxica also had to be there to cause the monsters to grow.
blackbear1020 chapter 27 . 2/17/2013
blackbear1020 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
love it hope you kepp it up
Anony. Reviewee chapter 53 . 1/21/2013
Really love the battle with the resurrected Wandemort, as well as a fight with all the Zords individually instead of combined.

You may want to read the latest chapter of Patronus Force. Ooze would tear Voldemort apart. Voldy may be a powerful human dark wizard, but Ooze has been using dark magic for thousands of years.
newboy chapter 53 . 1/16/2013
I really like this story, I wonder if Voldemort will go after the Abyss of evil next, concidering voldemorts power has just kept increasing, using his power to open the abyss would probably be easy for him. And if Lothor comes back, voldemort could easily make mince meat out of that guy. I am aslo not suprised that Ivan Ooze chose to retreat. Considering Voldemorts own power, his hocruxes, Rita's staff, and the fact that he keeps on getting stronger as time goes buy, he probably would be able to defeat Ivan in a one on one duel. It probably would not be an easy duel, but I can definitly see voldemort winning. Ivan will have to try to outsmart him, and considering that sneaky plans and covert operations are Voldemort's bread and butter, I do not think much of Ivans chances.

About the piece of voldemorts soul that is in harry, is there any way you could keep that aspect of the plot. In the first place the character dynamics between the different rangers once harry reveals that he would have to die for voldemort to stand a chance of being defeated would be interesting. Also it simply makes sense, the hocrux is tied in with harry's very life force, I cannot see energy simply purifying the hocrux like that, it is not just dark energy in harry, it is a piece of a soul. Soul magic like that is somethig even Ivan Ooze would have had no knowledge of, and he was regarded as Zordons most deadly enemy. When the Z wave struck, Mesegog in theory should have been affected, but because he was essentially part of a good person, it had no effect on him, and this hocrux is infinitly harder than that. Realisticly I cannot see new ranger powers being enough to eradicate harrys hocrux. Not to mention there are a lot if interesting ways character development and reactions could be written if the plot aspect was kept.

That however is just my opinion, this is a terrific story, and I look forward to more updates.
Briememory chapter 53 . 1/15/2013
I loved the conclusion to this chapter. I was expecting an all out brawl rather than a battle of wits, but it was awesome nonetheless.
Drxonj13 chapter 53 . 1/15/2013
I am reading it i have it my favorites that i check ever day for any updates. you both have an excellent thing going here and i can't wait to see how it turns out in the end. so keep going it is a very good read.
adlerj chapter 53 . 1/14/2013
Good chapter.

I'm glad that the new battle with Wandemort seems to be going well for the Rangers. I hope the rest of it goes just as well for them.

Interesting that Ivan asked Voldemort for help. Not really surprised that he refused though. I wonder what he will do next?

Keep up the good work.
Dracarot chapter 53 . 1/14/2013
Why do I have a feeling Ooze left a surprise for Voldemort just before he bid farewell...
Dark Priestess66 chapter 53 . 1/14/2013
that's nice...first villain to use his brain
clhpfan12341234567 chapter 52 . 1/8/2013