Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
jwbeckham chapter 68 . 3/16
Keep up the good work, trust me people are still reading and enjoying your work
adlerj chapter 68 . 3/15
Great chapter!

I really liked how you retconned the Horcrux out of Harry because of the Gem. It certainly makes sense for Power Rangers.

Something that just occurred to me is why wouldn't Voldemort know that Harry and his friends may be Power Rangers? Like Harry said, Voldemort isn't stupid. Surely he would wonder where the teens have disappeared to, just as the Rangers have turned up. Sorry if this has already been explained in a previous chapter, but just curious.

Keep up the great work!
RHatch89 chapter 68 . 3/15
awesome update :)
Link60fly chapter 1 . 2/24
cool chapter
Archdruid89 chapter 67 . 2/15
I'm inclined to ask, why haven't you written there be a Beauxbatons and Durmstrang Ranger? Fleur and Krum would be perfect suitors to be a respective Ranger from each of their schools. Or do you plan to make them appear in another chapter?
TJ Boswell chapter 67 . 1/30
Can't wait for Chapter 68. Update soon.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 67 . 1/24
He finds out about Snape's feelings toward Lily? Awesome, or does everyone else?
adlerj chapter 67 . 1/23
Great chapter!

The battle scene was brilliantly written. You nailed everything down here!

Looking forward to what happens next with the memories.

Keep up the great work!
Dracarot chapter 67 . 1/23
So if those memories are what I think they are I'm assuming Snape's "volunteering" for this power surge was not as voluntary as Voldemort thought...
jwbeckham chapter 67 . 1/23
I'm reading still, kind of thought there wasn't going to be any more, kept checking incase i didn't get an update email
RHatch89 chapter 67 . 1/23
awesome job :)
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 67 . 1/23
It was cool seeing zeo mega again but will this change Harry
batmanvspredator chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
Holy Cow Mate! This story so far is pure awesomeness. I'm looking forward to seeing wat happens in the next chapters! Just wandering. In terms of Sylvia, who do u imagine playing her character in this story. Because I defs imagine all the actors/actresses who are playing all the past rangers and obviously the Harry Potter characters as well of course. Would u imagine Sylvia to be played by the more grown up original actress who played her or someone who's more well known in Hollywood or something?
Kisa tracer chapter 66 . 10/11/2014
One hell of a story and it's really good. So yes someone is reading it and this someone wants you to finish it. Keep up the good work.
newboy chapter 66 . 10/2/2014
If you are including the snape really not being what everyone though part of the deathly hallows, what about the harry being a hocrux part. I can understand why in the stargate crossover it would not play a part because Daniel had died frequently. However in this case harry potter has definitely not died, as for the ranger power pufifying the hocrux, I do not see that as happening. In the first place, if it was a simple matter of purification, Dumbledore would have found some way to do that himself. Second, just because one is flooded with a great power does NOT mean that the person has to be inherently good. Anubis was ascended by Oma in stargate, and he was most definitely NOT good.

Not to mention harry still being a hocrux could definitely make for some interesting uses of the harry potter character. Not the least being the fact that harry walking to his own death would DEFINITLY hit the rangers where it hurt considering Zordon did almost the exact same thing with the Z wave.
728 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »