Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
adlerj chapter 63 . 2/18
Good chapter.

I'm glad that all of the monsters are destroyed. Now they can relax for a little bit.

Keep up the good work!
RedRangerBelt chapter 62 . 1/12
That was cool. How long will it be until the Hogwarts Guardians and the Dino Thunder Rangers are back in their home dimension/world/reality? Will the Hogwarts Guardians start dealing with their world's Voldemort once they're back, and start rounding up and destroying his horcruxes again? Are the two worlds going to be able to communicate with each other and exchange notes on villains in their respective worlds, like Voldemort and Darkonda?
Dark Priestess66 chapter 62 . 1/12
Awesome chapter, and explains why their dumbledore was an idiot.
RHatch89 chapter 62 . 1/12
good update
adlerj chapter 62 . 1/12
Good chapter.

Hopefully with the new powers, they can defeat the Psycho Rangers.

Interesting twist with Dumbledore and Darkonda.

Keep up the good work.
WordWizard chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Love this story. Can't wait to see what happens.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 61 . 12/2/2013
this seems shorter then the other chapters..cant wait for next chapter
TJ Boswell chapter 61 . 11/21/2013
Very impressed with the Psychosis idea. All the Psychos absorbed by Psycho Red was a fantastic and very creative idea. Good one.
blackbear1020 chapter 61 . 11/12/2013
I love it:O :-D
adlerj chapter 61 . 11/11/2013
Good chapter.

I feel for Harry here. It must be really tough for him to have to cope with Luna losing her powers. Saying that, I wonder what Amanda is planning now?

Out of interest, will the Psychos be beaten soon?

Keep up the good work!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 61 . 11/11/2013
uh...wow. that is a twist.
RHatch89 chapter 61 . 11/11/2013
good job
Miss Millie chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Hello,
I know we had power rangers when my grandchildren weresmall so I don't know much about them I thought their were 5or6 I thought maybe Luna and Neville would be ask to help too. So far I think this will be one I will keep for my great grandchildren as I lovethebooks my grandmother readwhen she was younger. I

Hope you finishthis story, so many really good storys just don't get finished.
Good luck in all you do.
Miss Millie
newboy chapter 60 . 9/29/2013
Harry has faced a lot of what Voldemort can do as well, actually between what harry had to go through in all seven books, accumilating into harry commiting suicide to take down another of Vooldemort's hocruxes, and quite frankly he has gone through more stuff than anyone I can think of, and at sucha young age to. Alan was overreacting, not to mention harry knows voldemort better than he does.
TJ Boswell chapter 60 . 9/2/2013
Very good chapter. Can't wait for more!
684 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »