Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Harry2 chapter 76 . 5/15
WOW! And I say it again: WOW! Dragonzord, Titanus AND TOR! Now THAT is a combo that will put ANY foe to rest once and for all!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 75 . 3/14
Awesome chapter.
lokarryn chapter 75 . 3/10
This is a great story, and I find myself enthralled by it. I cannot wait to see where it goes next
RHatch89 chapter 75 . 3/9
great update :)
adlerj chapter 75 . 3/9
Great chapter.

I really liked the explanation for how and why Vile was involved in this story. Very well written.

Can't WAIT for the next chapter!

Keep up the great work!
nightmaster000 chapter 75 . 3/9
Another splendid chapter
Harry2 chapter 75 . 3/9
*GO GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHING POWER RANGERS* Its showtime folks. And if EVER there was a time for a Ultrazord, THIS IS IT! Taking on a giant size Master Vile is going to NEED a Ultrazord!
Link60fly chapter 74 . 12/20/2015
great chapter cant wait till next one
Dark Priestess66 chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
good lord...Master vile? Time call in others?
RHatch89 chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
Wow!
GingerTyPerior chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
Hey, have you ever watched supernatural? There is a Dino Thunder/Spn fic about Connor being the boys cousin. It's really good, but hasn't been uploaded since 2007. Your writing style is really similar. Maybe if you want to read it you could write a little fic about it? If you don't, thats ok. Sorry for bothering you, but great chapter!
adlerj chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
Great chapter!

I liked how you did the battle with the Tengas. It was a good way to start the finale.

GREAT reveal with Master Vile. I have to admit though, he was my main guess for the person behind everything in this story. Still great reveal though.

On a separate note, regarding the Tengas doing kamikaze runs, I'm pretty sure the Lost Galaxy finale did the same thing with their footsoldiers. Just a bit of a tidbit there.

Keep up the great work!
Kisa tracer chapter 73 . 11/28/2015
Happy to reread the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and post again soon.
Link60fly chapter 73 . 10/23/2015
cant wait till next chapter
adlerj chapter 73 . 10/22/2015
Good chapter.

It was interesting to hear the story from McGonagall's perspective.

Looking forward to what happens next!

Keep up the great work.