Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
RHatch89 chapter 71 . 7/25
awesome job as usual :)
adlerj chapter 71 . 7/25
Good chapter.

I liked how the team worked things out and figured out what the last horcrux is and where it is.

Keep up the good work.
Kisa tracer chapter 70 . 6/5
OK big question for you... Is Harry still one of the horcrux and if so will he lose his ranger powers when he supposedly dies or will the ranger powers purge him of old voldies soul so that he won't have to die?
Link60fly chapter 70 . 6/3
finally caught up with the story lol
jwbeckham chapter 70 . 6/2
Keep up the good work :)
il2swim57 chapter 70 . 6/2
I know this might sound silly at this point in the story, but do you plan for any more rangers to join the Hogwarts Guardians as permanent members? If not, will the current guardians get suit upgrades? For example, will Harry transform into a gold ranger, Ginny a silver ranger, Hermione a bronze ranger, and Ron an onyx (the gem stone) ranger (each changing to their secondary house color)? I wouldn't know what to change Jason and Sylvia into though... maybe a purple ranger for Sylvia (representing Morgan Le Fey), and a dark blue/navy ranger for Jason (representing Merlin). You could give them two new megazords as well! One that resembles a knight or King Arthur called Avalon for Jason and Sylvia to combine into, and a defense based castle for the others called Fortress (or something similar). I'm sorry if it irritates you when you get reviews filled with questions or ideas and not much criticism or thoughts about the story so far, but once I started I couldn't stop until I let it all out! I can't write well enough to implement my ideas into stories that I feel people would read so I tend to share them in my reviews. Even though I felt that this chapter was pretty short, I still appreciate that you've been posting more often since that several month hiatus. Do you plan to end the series after Voldemort dies permanently, or will you create/bring back more major villains? I would also suggest that you have the Hogwarts Guardians meet up with the Mystic Force rangers at some point. With each team using different types of magic they could easily learn something new from each other.
adlerj chapter 70 . 6/2
Great chapter.

I liked reading the conversation about the magical world and past Ranger adventures. It was very interesting.

Good way of destroying the locket! I'm glad things were sped up here compared with what actually happened.

Keep up the great work!
RHatch89 chapter 70 . 6/2
awesome update :)
Dark Priestess66 chapter 70 . 6/2
and that would be him, right?
Great story! I hope that you continue it. There are not that many Harry Potter and Power Rangers crossovers and you do a great job at it. Keep up the good work!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 69 . 4/13
short but i like it
Dracarot chapter 69 . 4/13
Congratulations gang you've just gone off the edge of the Ranger map, may you sail through these uncharted waters (by ranger standards) with all the grace of Lucky Jack Aubrey!
adlerj chapter 69 . 4/13
Great chapter.

I really liked how you set up the next chapter, along with introducing Jason and Sylvia to the Wizarding World, or at least a part of it.

Looking forward to what happens next.

Keep up the great work!
Kisa tracer chapter 69 . 4/13
Awesome chapter and I can't wait to see how they get the necklace from dummy keep up the good work
RHatch89 chapter 69 . 4/13