Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
adlerj chapter 77 . 6/14/2016
Great ending chapter!

The way it all wrapped up felt really like the end of an actual Power Rangers season. Everything was wrapped up and there aren't any loose ends.

On a totally different note, are you still watching Power Rangers these days, with Dino Super Charge? Just curious.

Twin Tails Speed chapter 77 . 6/14/2016
This is a excellent end to a really interesting story.
Harry2 chapter 77 . 6/14/2016
A very nice ending for this tale. Maybe we will see a series of sequels with each member of the team, as time goes on.
RHatch89 chapter 76 . 5/15/2016
Awesome update :)
adlerj chapter 76 . 5/15/2016
Good chapter.

The zord battles were very well written. However, and this is absolutely nothing against the story or your writing here, but it's a tiny bit less exciting to read about a zord battle than actually watching one. Again, the chapter and story is great fun and I enjoyed reading it, it's just the impact of the battles is lessened slightly when you can't see the battles happening.

Can't wait for the last chapter and to see what happens next!

Harry2 chapter 76 . 5/15/2016
WOW! And I say it again: WOW! Dragonzord, Titanus AND TOR! Now THAT is a combo that will put ANY foe to rest once and for all!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 75 . 3/14/2016
Awesome chapter.
lokarryn chapter 75 . 3/10/2016
This is a great story, and I find myself enthralled by it. I cannot wait to see where it goes next
RHatch89 chapter 75 . 3/9/2016
great update :)
adlerj chapter 75 . 3/9/2016
Great chapter.

I really liked the explanation for how and why Vile was involved in this story. Very well written.

Can't WAIT for the next chapter!

nightmaster000 chapter 75 . 3/9/2016
Another splendid chapter
Harry2 chapter 75 . 3/9/2016
*GO GO POWER RANGERS, YOU MIGHTY MORPHING POWER RANGERS* Its showtime folks. And if EVER there was a time for a Ultrazord, THIS IS IT! Taking on a giant size Master Vile is going to NEED a Ultrazord!
Link60fly chapter 74 . 12/20/2015
great chapter cant wait till next one
Dark Priestess66 chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
good lord...Master vile? Time call in others?
RHatch89 chapter 74 . 12/5/2015