Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Dark Priestess66 chapter 69 . 4/13/2015
short but i like it
Dracarot chapter 69 . 4/13/2015
Congratulations gang you've just gone off the edge of the Ranger map, may you sail through these uncharted waters (by ranger standards) with all the grace of Lucky Jack Aubrey!
adlerj chapter 69 . 4/13/2015
Great chapter.

I really liked how you set up the next chapter, along with introducing Jason and Sylvia to the Wizarding World, or at least a part of it.

Looking forward to what happens next.

Kisa tracer chapter 69 . 4/13/2015
Awesome chapter and I can't wait to see how they get the necklace from dummy keep up the good work
RHatch89 chapter 69 . 4/13/2015
great update :)
Dark Priestess66 chapter 68 . 3/18/2015
cool chapter.
TJ Boswell chapter 68 . 3/16/2015
Well, I can honestly say that I'm not disappointed wit this chapter. I can't wait to read more. Also I could use a bit of help with ideas for my PR/HP story Power Dangers Spirit Force Season 2
jwbeckham chapter 68 . 3/16/2015
Keep up the good work, trust me people are still reading and enjoying your work
adlerj chapter 68 . 3/15/2015
Great chapter!

I really liked how you retconned the Horcrux out of Harry because of the Gem. It certainly makes sense for Power Rangers.

Something that just occurred to me is why wouldn't Voldemort know that Harry and his friends may be Power Rangers? Like Harry said, Voldemort isn't stupid. Surely he would wonder where the teens have disappeared to, just as the Rangers have turned up. Sorry if this has already been explained in a previous chapter, but just curious.

RHatch89 chapter 68 . 3/15/2015
awesome update :)
Link60fly chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
cool chapter
Archdruid89 chapter 67 . 2/15/2015
I'm inclined to ask, why haven't you written there be a Beauxbatons and Durmstrang Ranger? Fleur and Krum would be perfect suitors to be a respective Ranger from each of their schools. Or do you plan to make them appear in another chapter?
TJ Boswell chapter 67 . 1/30/2015
Can't wait for Chapter 68. Update soon.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 67 . 1/24/2015
He finds out about Snape's feelings toward Lily? Awesome, or does everyone else?
adlerj chapter 67 . 1/23/2015
Great chapter!

The battle scene was brilliantly written. You nailed everything down here!

Looking forward to what happens next with the memories.

750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »