Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
GingerTyPerior chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
Hey, have you ever watched supernatural? There is a Dino Thunder/Spn fic about Connor being the boys cousin. It's really good, but hasn't been uploaded since 2007. Your writing style is really similar. Maybe if you want to read it you could write a little fic about it? If you don't, thats ok. Sorry for bothering you, but great chapter!
adlerj chapter 74 . 12/5/2015
Great chapter!

I liked how you did the battle with the Tengas. It was a good way to start the finale.

GREAT reveal with Master Vile. I have to admit though, he was my main guess for the person behind everything in this story. Still great reveal though.

On a separate note, regarding the Tengas doing kamikaze runs, I'm pretty sure the Lost Galaxy finale did the same thing with their footsoldiers. Just a bit of a tidbit there.

Keep up the great work!
Kisa tracer chapter 73 . 11/28/2015
Happy to reread the story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and post again soon.
Link60fly chapter 73 . 10/23/2015
cant wait till next chapter
adlerj chapter 73 . 10/22/2015
Good chapter.

It was interesting to hear the story from McGonagall's perspective.

Looking forward to what happens next!

Keep up the great work.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 73 . 10/22/2015
Do the math, which students are missing from school, Minerva.

Good chapter, by the way.
RHatch89 chapter 73 . 10/22/2015
awesome update :)
Harry2 chapter 73 . 10/22/2015
Well, its time for the team to prepare for the fight with Voldemort. And while most of the students took off, some have stayed, showing that they have iron in their backbones. Now, its time to prepare for the fight!
adlerj chapter 72 . 9/10/2015
Great chapter!

I really liked how the Rangers managed to destroy the next Horcrux. It was very well done.

I also liked Jason and Sylvia's reactions to Hogwarts. Must be a new experience for them. Will be interesting to see their reactions to everything else in the school.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Keep up the great work!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 72 . 9/10/2015
I want to see what happens, update soon!
RHatch89 chapter 72 . 9/10/2015
awesome update :)
Harry2 chapter 72 . 9/10/2015
Sounds like things are coming to a head. LETS GO HOGWARTS RANGERS!
gaywhovian93 chapter 71 . 8/3/2015
Ahhh! This story is getting better with each chapter, keep up the amazing work
Devarios chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Saban and Shuku Levy Bought the rights back in 2012
Dark Priestess66 chapter 71 . 7/26/2015
Alberforth Dumbldore going to make a scene?
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »