Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
TJ Boswell chapter 64 . 4/2/2014
The best chapter yet. Can't wait for more.
jeymien chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
Just catching up on this.. I suppose Harry doesn't realize she's actually Mrs. Lestrange?
newboy chapter 64 . 3/17/2014
Two things, one I have heard that SOPA is back, which would end fanfiction, a petition is around to stop it, go to the author Aragon Potter for details, I do not know much. There are only a couple of days left, spread the word.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 64 . 3/17/2014
I love this fic dude Power rangers forever
Maloran chapter 64 . 3/16/2014
How long has it been since this arc was started? If I remember correctly, I think Shinkenger was in production, and that was six sentais ago. Speaking of, I hope we're done with dimensional crossovers. I don't think the Guardian Rangers could handle being in a sentai world.
Briememory chapter 64 . 3/16/2014
Love the way you ended the crossover! Haha felt just like the show.

Glad that you'll be able to get back to the main thrust of your plot. Lots of questions left to answer!
Dark Priestess66 chapter 64 . 3/16/2014
Yep, got to love that!
adlerj chapter 64 . 3/16/2014
Good chapter.

Nice way to end the arc here in the other world.

I think Harry's right about Voldemort in their world. I don't think he would take any direct action just yet.

Keep up the good work.
RHatch89 chapter 64 . 3/16/2014
good update
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
OMG! JASON!

This is getting soooooooooooo epic!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Oh yeah!

This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! A Harry Potter/Power Rangers crossover done right!
RedRangerBelt chapter 63 . 2/18/2014
Totally awesome. Will they be able to keep new Phoenix Guardian Zord when they return to their home dimension? How much longer will said return to home dimension be, and what kind of trouble will they have to deal with when they get back?
Dark Priestess66 chapter 63 . 2/18/2014
Awesome. and Saban owns PR again for the thousandth time, lol.
RHatch89 chapter 63 . 2/18/2014
good update, but I can't wait until they have everyone back in the right universe
adlerj chapter 63 . 2/18/2014
Good chapter.

I'm glad that all of the monsters are destroyed. Now they can relax for a little bit.

Keep up the good work!