Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
RHatch89 chapter 66 . 5/26/2014
good update
Dark Priestess66 chapter 66 . 5/26/2014
lonewolf420 chapter 65 . 4/26/2014
All in all not bad. Its a good twist of potter bad luck with ranger action and unpredictability. One flaw I see is aside from there main weapons, be they swords blasters or what is usually a set of individualized hand weapons usually with the ability to combined. Now I seen you compensated with the cannon baster but even then that team got hand weapon upgrades in the end. The second and really only other problem I have is there are to many adversaries on all sides or they're changing to fast. On power rangers they fought the same bad guy for months before they defeated them. First there's voldemort with goldar and someone else. Then in the other universe we had zedd then ooze then I think zedd again. Plus voldermort interfering with zedd then later with ooze. Ooze talking to but never actually doing anything to voldermort. The psycho rangers where created then destroyed, that much I got but what happened to the other harry and his team he only had two days until they where permanently evil. Did becoming psycho rangers stop that process ? Is that what the rangers where discussing about ooze rescuing them from zedd to make them human batteries.
newboy chapter 65 . 4/19/2014
I think that you should keep the idea that harry is also a hocrux, instead of having his ranger powers burn it out. Souls are not supposed to be able to be affected by anything at all, they are souls, not meant to be influenced in sucha way no matter what planet you come from, the fact that Voldemort was able to affect, and damage his own soul so severly is merely proof of how dangerous and skilled he was in magic, it is not something that most people, or indeed anyone could pull off. I really do not think that becoming a ranger would just make the problem go away like that, it simply does not make sense.
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 65 . 4/19/2014
Hey dude keep up the good work, and power rangers was bought back by saban just fter the remake of the origial season.
Briememory chapter 65 . 4/18/2014
So glad to see the Guardians back home. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dracarot chapter 65 . 4/18/2014
Oh no, he's going to give the Command Center WIndows Vista isn't he? Voldemort you (expletive!)
Dark Priestess66 chapter 65 . 4/18/2014
cool chapter. and Saban owns PR again.
RHatch89 chapter 65 . 4/18/2014
good update
adlerj chapter 65 . 4/18/2014
Good chapter.

While I liked the Rangers in the other universe, I'm glad that their back in their own universe, as we can now see more of Voldemort's monsters, as they have been interesting creations and I'm sure that he will have some more interesting ones coming up.

Keep up the good work.
DragonTamer01 chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
I never thought these universes would go together, but you made it happen! You rock!
TJ Boswell chapter 64 . 4/2/2014
The best chapter yet. Can't wait for more.
jeymien chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
Just catching up on this.. I suppose Harry doesn't realize she's actually Mrs. Lestrange?
newboy chapter 64 . 3/17/2014
Two things, one I have heard that SOPA is back, which would end fanfiction, a petition is around to stop it, go to the author Aragon Potter for details, I do not know much. There are only a couple of days left, spread the word.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 64 . 3/17/2014
I love this fic dude Power rangers forever
739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »