Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
darkcelestial20 chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
oh man, a super dementor that's creepy. poor harry.
darthdrew1704 chapter 9 . 7/2/2006
dude a most excellent story i hope you update soon,

Darth
JustMe777 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I really like this story! I can't wait to see more with Malfoy being the evil ranger! I can't wait until he becomes god, though. Please update soon!
Nightwing 509 chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the surprise at the end. Please update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
Why did you leave it like that? I hope we can read chapter 10 soon, please do your best to update this story as soon as you are able to and keep up the good work.

-Do you intend to turn Draco good?
Bukama Stealth chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
I found it very odd that Dumbledore was smiling at Harry's attempt at suicide. I mean sure he can do magic now but that's no reason to start smiling without any show of regret.
Bukama Stealth chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
So...?

Who's going to be the fifth Phoenix Ranger?
Bukama Stealth chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
small typo, you called Harry Mark.

other then that it looks to be a good start
Azurez chapter 9 . 5/2/2006
Nice, but did u have to give MALFOY of all people the Black Gem? oh well. Hey just out of curiosity, what's going to happen to Luna, Neville and all of the other Rangers out there?
Beth5572 chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Silver Warrior chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
oh my. Now that is wicked. Though I kinda hope you don't intend to turn Malfoy good. He may not quite be evil, but he's a bad egg for sure.
Rekka09 chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
hey, this story is turning out great. can't wait for the next installment.
darkcelestial20 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
man on man a black gem...draco... damn the wait until the next chapter is gona be a nail bitter.

oh and the funniest coincidence a few days after i read your story i read a rumor on some sites that emma watson (hermione) maybe the pink ranger for the 2007 season of PR.
moonpower02 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
very nice keep it up.
lily 101 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
That was awsome I really loved this chapter! I think that your an active writer useung all your knowledge!
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »