Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
silvertail chapter 10 . 7/29/2006
awesome story keep going it rocks
moonpower02 chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
Oh yes oh yes your doing agreat job keep it up
Beth5572 chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
jennvellcs chapter 10 . 7/23/2006
Now that was an interessting thoing you did with a dementor. to induce it's powers would be a very volemoert thing to do!wonderful chapter
Tom Burdett chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
I like the chapter 11,I hope they arrive in the command centre,I would like to hear more of the old rangers in the story.I ilke you to add Kimberly Hart in the story line.I like Harry,Hermione,Ginny,and Ron save Draco,Like Jason did in Green With Eivl Part 5.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
This is a very interesting and excellant story
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
oh dear. That is a truely dreadful monster. But Harry will come out better than ever after this. It'll be harder to shake his resolve. And here's a question: where the heck did Voldemort get the power needed to create the Black Guardian Gem?
Nightwing 509 chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the Monster you chose for Voldemort to make. Please update soon.
darkcelestial20 chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
oh man, a super dementor that's creepy. poor harry.
darthdrew1704 chapter 9 . 7/2/2006
dude a most excellent story i hope you update soon,

Darth
JustMe777 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I really like this story! I can't wait to see more with Malfoy being the evil ranger! I can't wait until he becomes god, though. Please update soon!
Nightwing 509 chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the surprise at the end. Please update soon.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 9 . 5/24/2006
Why did you leave it like that? I hope we can read chapter 10 soon, please do your best to update this story as soon as you are able to and keep up the good work.

-Do you intend to turn Draco good?
Bukama Stealth chapter 5 . 5/20/2006
I found it very odd that Dumbledore was smiling at Harry's attempt at suicide. I mean sure he can do magic now but that's no reason to start smiling without any show of regret.
Bukama Stealth chapter 4 . 5/20/2006
So...?

Who's going to be the fifth Phoenix Ranger?
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »