Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Twin Tails Speed chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
This is a excellent chapter update.
Cathe Moon chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
I love your story. It's hard to find good fanfic writers on the net. I think you're one of the best writers on the internet as far as I am concerned and even better... You actually spell the words right! Thanks and keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
moonpower02 chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
Very nice keep up the great work...
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
BoukenGreen chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
nice chapter keep up the good work and is there any why that they might restore the power chammber and make it opperatinaly again
Aubrey chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Ok, ok! I'm hooked! please update it!
jennvellcs chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Wonderful! I really liked how you got Harry out of the rut. I also love battle scens! Keep up the great work!
Kenneth Chan chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
it was a great story even though it was wierd that they became power rangers. Any more chapters?
darkcelestial20 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
rats a cliffy ending. is the black ranger draco? looking forward to the next chapter.
Aubrey chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
I'm not going to lie- i started reading this because I read the summery and laughed hysterically. But once I read chapter one and got past the slightly nerdy concept (and I'm not one to jugde as my Star Wars obsession is just, if not more, nerdy) I realized something- You are quite a talented writer. I'll let you know how I feel after a few more chapters, but as of now, kudos.
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry & the others combine their Patronuses into one big one. Please update soon.
Silver Warrior chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Nothing like an impartial perspective to set things right for Harry. And they're beginning to understand what it means to be a Ranger. And you know, there truely isn't anyone better suited to helping them right an evil Ranger who hadn't been an evil ranger themselves than Jason.
BoukenGreen chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
nice story can't wait for the rest and it would be intersting to see if harry changes draco to the side of good ala jason/tommy
PrettyPrincessinPink chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
A really col idea! Keep on writing please!

If you have the time, could you also have a look at my story? thanks!
thugalet chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
update soon please. this is awsome.
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »