Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Aubrey chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Ok, ok! I'm hooked! please update it!
jennvellcs chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Wonderful! I really liked how you got Harry out of the rut. I also love battle scens! Keep up the great work!
Kenneth Chan chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
it was a great story even though it was wierd that they became power rangers. Any more chapters?
darkcelestial20 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
rats a cliffy ending. is the black ranger draco? looking forward to the next chapter.
Aubrey chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
I'm not going to lie- i started reading this because I read the summery and laughed hysterically. But once I read chapter one and got past the slightly nerdy concept (and I'm not one to jugde as my Star Wars obsession is just, if not more, nerdy) I realized something- You are quite a talented writer. I'll let you know how I feel after a few more chapters, but as of now, kudos.
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry & the others combine their Patronuses into one big one. Please update soon.
Silver Warrior chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Nothing like an impartial perspective to set things right for Harry. And they're beginning to understand what it means to be a Ranger. And you know, there truely isn't anyone better suited to helping them right an evil Ranger who hadn't been an evil ranger themselves than Jason.
BoukenGreen chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
nice story can't wait for the rest and it would be intersting to see if harry changes draco to the side of good ala jason/tommy
PrettyPrincessinPink chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
A really col idea! Keep on writing please!

If you have the time, could you also have a look at my story? thanks!
thugalet chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
update soon please. this is awsome.
murdrax chapter 11 . 11/9/2006
hmm what an awsome yet original story i really enjoyed reading this and cant wait to see what hgappens next chapter!
Ramrod chapter 11 . 9/26/2006
Very good story . Please continue A.S.A.P. .
Merlins-Wolf chapter 11 . 9/21/2006
hey hurry with the next chapter...this power ranger story is bringing back some good old memories of power rangers...i used to watch the 1st rangers and i am starting again...they have all the series on
moonpower02 chapter 11 . 9/18/2006
Very nice, can't wait to see what happens next. keep up the great work.
darkcelestial20 chapter 11 . 9/18/2006
hope jason and harry come out of this fairly well.
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »