Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
Ant Crown chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Deary me..I seemed to see your team may be need of back up...Say the word and my Dragoons.

Black Guardian Gem might be a problem.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
BASTARD CHILD!*glares at both Voldie and Malfoy* damn shiite cathloics! RAWR. PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I LOVE IT!
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
GREAT STORY, BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW THE Harry POTTER BOOKS SINK UP ALMOST PERFECTLY WITH THE POWER RANGER SERIS. AT THIS POINT THE TURBO RANGER POWERS HAD JUST BEEN ACTIVATED I'M SORRY BUT I'VE SEEN NEARLY EVERY POWER RANGERS EPISODE EVER MADE AND HBP WAS DURRING 96/97 THE SAME TIOME AS TURBO. YOU CAN FIGURE OUT THE YEARS BY ADDING 500 YEARS TO THE YEAR NEARLY HEADLESS NICK DIED AND DIED IN 1492 WHICH MEANS THAT CHABER OF SECRETS TOOK PLACE IN 92/93
Jewthulhu chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Good job! Excelent fic! Question, why take only Rita's staff? Wherever it would be, would also be Zedd's more powerful staff. Also,there's still five powered Zeos, two powered Classic Dinos, the KO-35 Rangers w/Alpha 7 (who as far as I coulod tell was given the memories of 5 and 6, so he'd be EXTREMELY eager to see his old friends again and see more of ZOrdon's legacy, he WAS programed to serve Zordon after all), the Aquitarian Rangers (Billy's with them, so he'd be interested if Jason reactivated, King Trey of Trifoia AKA the GOld Ranger, the Phantom Ranger and Blue Senturion left with powers. The Falconzord and Shogunzords remain, as well as the entire Zeo Hangar (Zeozords, Red Battlezord, Super Zeozords,and Warrior Wheel), Artillatron, the Robo Racer, Pyramidas, the Dragonzord (the green one), the Astro Megaship/Zord Mark II, the repaired Silver Mega Winger, the Quantasaurus Rex, the Green Samurai Star Megazord, the Galactabeasts, and most all of the Carrierzords reamaining, to ignore the zords currently in the future.

Lastly, Zordon is not dead, just still in the pocket dimension. All the destruction of the tube did is destroy his ties to this world and injure him.

Hope this helps, and keep up the good work!
Jewthulhu chapter 8 . 4/26/2006
Good job! Excelent fic! Question, there's still five powered Zeos, two powered Classic Dinos, the KO-35 Rangers w/Alpha 7 (who as far as I coulod tell was given the memories of 5 and 6, so he'd be EXTREMELY eager to see his old friends again and see more of ZOrdon's legacy, he WAS programed to serve Zordon after all), the Aquitarian Rangers (Billy's with them, so he'd be interested if Jason reactivated, King Trey of Trifoia AKA the GOld Ranger, the Phantom Ranger and Blue Senturion left with powers. The Falconzord and Shogunzords remain, as well as the entire Zeo Hangar (Zeozords, Red Battlezord, Super Zeozords,and Warrior Wheel), Artillatron, the Robo Racer, Pyramidas, the Dragonzord (the green one), the Astro Megaship/Zord Mark II, the repaired Silver Mega Winger, the Quantasaurus Rex, the Green Samurai Star Megazord, the Galactabeasts, and most all of the Carrierzords reamaining, to ignore the zords currently in the future.

Hope this helps, and keep up the good work!
George Heichelheim chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Read the synopsis, thought 'no way'. Started reading the story, and it works. Good I don't think you should bring in the Mystic Forces Power Rangers, it would be a little appropriate to have a mention of them, or their existance.
RAMROD chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
Very good but please continue the story .
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
Can't wait to read your next chapter.

Do you plan to post any other stories soon?
Silver Warrior chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
So Jason is the fifth member of the team. Sweet! And he has Saba! Now that is cool. I was disappointed when they pretty much dropped him when they went to the Ninja powers. Nice Zord, too.
Rorysan chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I loved the chapter! I hope you update again soon! Are the new Guardians going to meet other old rangers? and are there going to be five rangers or is there going to be a sixth? Well bye for now!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
wot! I didn't expect that. PLEASE UPDATE!
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 4/1/2006
I Love The Chapter:8 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
darkcelestial20 chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
ah man i was so into the story that when i got to the end of this chapter i was clicking the invisible button for a new chapter. arg. hope you update soon.
darkcelestial20 chapter 6 . 3/31/2006
cool it's jason, i wasn't to sure if it was gona be him or tommy. either one i'm cool with.
moonpower02 chapter 8 . 3/31/2006
very nice, I like how you are putting old power ranger stuff in. Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter.
720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »