Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Guardians
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 12 . 11/23/2006
Cool chapter... Can't wait for the next one...

Update again soon...
Claws2 chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
So very glad to see you've updated this one again. I've been reading some of your other stories, but most of them, pained as I am to say it considering their masterful essences and my opinions on the later PR seasons, pale in comparison. Still, if you ever finish this story and manage to get the proper rights and permits, I would love to see if this makes as good a series as MMPR was.

Later all,

Claws2
Twin Tails Speed chapter 12 . 11/22/2006
This is a excellent chapter update.
Cathe Moon chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
I love your story. It's hard to find good fanfic writers on the net. I think you're one of the best writers on the internet as far as I am concerned and even better... You actually spell the words right! Thanks and keep it up. I can't wait for the next chapter.
moonpower02 chapter 12 . 11/21/2006
Very nice keep up the great work...
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
BoukenGreen chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
nice chapter keep up the good work and is there any why that they might restore the power chammber and make it opperatinaly again
Aubrey chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Ok, ok! I'm hooked! please update it!
jennvellcs chapter 12 . 11/19/2006
Wonderful! I really liked how you got Harry out of the rut. I also love battle scens! Keep up the great work!
Kenneth Chan chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
it was a great story even though it was wierd that they became power rangers. Any more chapters?
darkcelestial20 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
rats a cliffy ending. is the black ranger draco? looking forward to the next chapter.
Aubrey chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
I'm not going to lie- i started reading this because I read the summery and laughed hysterically. But once I read chapter one and got past the slightly nerdy concept (and I'm not one to jugde as my Star Wars obsession is just, if not more, nerdy) I realized something- You are quite a talented writer. I'll let you know how I feel after a few more chapters, but as of now, kudos.
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Harry & the others combine their Patronuses into one big one. Please update soon.
Silver Warrior chapter 12 . 11/18/2006
Nothing like an impartial perspective to set things right for Harry. And they're beginning to understand what it means to be a Ranger. And you know, there truely isn't anyone better suited to helping them right an evil Ranger who hadn't been an evil ranger themselves than Jason.
BoukenGreen chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
nice story can't wait for the rest and it would be intersting to see if harry changes draco to the side of good ala jason/tommy
777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »