Reviews for Sent to the Witch
impeccableblahs chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
gah, i love this story! cole's dust-pan line was awesome :)

your last paragraph saying how she didn't know how cole and leo would react gave me some kind of sort of suggestions. one being the over protective brother vibe? i know they dont know paige much seeing as they just met her but...it could work, i guess. another being some cole/angel tension considering their background history and all. those are just maybes.

anyways, i really can't wait for your next chapter. hope you update soon!

britt
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
so awesome. i love the idea of this. and paige and angel! yay

going on to read the next chapter
twisted words chapter 8 . 3/5/2006
The Vampire Queen! The next chapter should be the one where the other vampire turns Paige into one. That would be so cool.
BAKAMAN chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
In later chapters, please show a drastic difference between Angel and Cole. Also, please have Angel not find out about the loophole in the curse by losing his soul after having a round in the sack with Paige!
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
hehehehe wow nice moment!
Akira Stridder chapter 7 . 3/3/2006
a bit misunderstanding..
Akira Stridder chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
ahh...that suck..Angel should have told her in the first place..
Akira Stridder chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
heh Darla...long time I heard that name :D
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
interesting way to develope a relationship there...
Akira Stridder chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
heh kool!
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
Interesting ... :D
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
fisrt time I ever read a charmed story with Angel on it...
vampsoul chapter 7 . 2/26/2006
I usually don't like crossovers, but you got me hooked. I guess the Angel/Paige thing kind of works. Its cool, my three favorite shows together. Angel, Buffy, and Charmed. Update soon!
Siamese chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
I've been reading this story with great interest. It's an interesting premise that I've never seen done before and I like it. I like how you've fit Angel into the existing Charmed mythos and the last couple of chapters with his secret being revealed are very good.

I have just one request if it will fit in with your establishing universe. In the rewriting of various Charmed eps, could you maybe let Cole keep Belthazor? He's a much more fascinating character that way. Plus, seeing him and Angel co-exist and fight together should be fun to watch. Just wondering. Anyway, great story so far.
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
And things go from bad to worse I hope you fallow Buffy cannon and Darla gets offed in the next chapter. Look forward to your next up date.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »